Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? - Page 6 of 35

We all talk like being gay is a disseise someone - Page 6 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 12th Nov, 2004 - 6:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 35 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (35) »

?
Poll: Are People Born Gay Or Choice?
  Born Gay       29.85%
  Their Choice       40.30%
  A bit of both       29.85%
Total Votes: 67
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Discuss  Are People Born Gay Gay By Choice Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics?
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? Related Information to Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?
29th Jul, 2004 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? - Page 6

I guess what I wonder is if it doesn't affect you personally why worry so much about it.

The underlying question is based on normal and abnormal. I once learned from a wise physician about the parts of the body (patients he had seen) that were deformed (abnormal) but became (normal) because the body adapted to it - not because it was physically normal, but because the body felt that it was unable to 'deal' with the problem and thus made it 'normal'. You first question about 'Are people born heterosexual...' is not the same since to be heterosexual based on nature is normal since the organs and chemistry is in an obvious state where procreation takes place. In a gay society there would eventually be extinction which would be contrary to normal hum evolution (and I am not talking about the ape to man theory).

Sponsored Links:
29th Jul, 2004 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Choice Gay Gay Born People Are

I guess what I wonder is if it doesn't affect you personally why worry so much about it.

A part of understanding is discussing or debating. This is also true of accepting. We are afraid of that which we don't understand.

In addition, there probably are not many people that are not affected in some way by this. You do not need to be homosexual yourself to be affected by homosexuality. Most of us at least know someone who is homosexual. I personally know several. So, in some way, I am affected. Admittedly, I am not as affected as my cousin whose husband left her because he was homosexual and couldn't "live a lie" any longer, but I am still affected in some fashion.

Finally, lets remember that the entire purpose of this forum is to discuss things of interest. I think because of the recent marriage law changes in Massachusetts and attempts at changes in other places in the US as well as other parts of the world, homosexuality is a topic of interest for many people.

I still don't think we can truly say for sure whether someone is born homosexual or some experience in life causes them to become such. Chances are that there isn't just one answer. Some are likely born with this condition or predisposition or whatever you want to call it and some probably choose it in some fashion either known or unknown to them because of certain life experiences.

30th Oct, 2004 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

It is definitely innate. My four year old brother has a friend, also four year old. He's a male, and you can see that he is more feminine than others. He walks so, talks so. He also dresses, when it's Halloween, to a Disney princess each time.

I can't think of any Experience he could have had in that young an age that changed him.

11th Nov, 2004 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Choice Gay Gay Born People Are

He also dresses, when it's Halloween, to a Disney princess each time.

I can't think of any Experience he could have had in that young an age that changed him.

How about the fact that his parents allow him to dress as a princess at 4? When my grandson was getting his first underpants, he wanted Dora underpants. Well those are only made in girls panties because Dora is a girl. I simply refused to buy them for him. He didn't understand why he couldn't have Dora underpants, but that doesn't mean I should buy them for him. I explained that they didn't make Dora underpants for boys.

Also, just because this boy is what you describe as more feminine doesn't mean he is or will be gay.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2004 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?
A Friend

Choice Gay Gay Born People Are

Another example is the low homosexual rate on some countrys that do not encourage free behavior (see China or cuba) or some poor country where people don have time to express themself because the are in constant looking for means of surviver (like some countrys in africa) ..they have gay people there as well but what is the percentage comparing with let's say UK?

11th Nov, 2004 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Maicman, it might be that the same percentage exists in both places, but in one place it is too dangerous to be open about it. Of course, it is also possible that the percentage is lower, but I know there was a time in US history not too long ago...50's, 60's, 70's...where few people were openly homosexual. They simply stayed "in the closet."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Nov, 2004 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Gay Choice - Page 6

When my grandson was getting his first underpants, he wanted Dora underpants. Well those are only made in girls panties because Dora is a girl. I simply refused to buy them for him. He didn't understand why he couldn't have Dora underpants, but that doesn't mean I should buy them for him. I explained that they didn't make Dora underpants for boys.

I would do the same thing if I was in your situation. Not because I think my son can become 'gay' but because I believe he must know at early age that there are some things that girls wear and other things that boys wear.
When he sees me put make up, he wants to and of course I tell him that 'that's for girls' so everytime he asks me again he answers to himself 'That's for girls', so in his limited understanding he is seeing the difference.

As it was mentioned before, there are many men who talk, walk, move like women but they are not gays, there are many psychological reasons for it. I don't personally think a child becomes gay just because he is allowed to wear girls's clothes, I think there is much more than that.

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2004 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Are People Born Gay Gay Choice Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 6

We all talk like being gay is a disseise someone my catch, but we can all agree that is a natural state and not something we must prevent from happening with all costs

> TOPIC: Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,