Pitbull Attack - Page 2 of 3

That's what I'm saying, the - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 1st Nov, 2012 - 2:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Pit Bull Attacks
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2011 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pitbull Attack - Page 2

Trial ordered in pit bull mauling case

A woman and her daughter whose pit bulls mauled a 75-year-old neighbor in Paradise Hills, causing her to lose two of her limbs, were ordered Friday to stand trial on felony and misdemeanor charges. Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2011 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Attack Pitbull

Woman mauled by pit bulls in June dies

The 76-year-old Paradise Hills woman who had been mauled in June by two of her neighbors' pit bulls died on Christmas Eve, her husband said. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2012 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

Pitbull Attack UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Dog owner jailed after attacks

A Patea dog owner whose pet pitbull, Monster, left two partygoers with extensive injuries has been jailed for 10 months. Ref. Source 8

15th Oct, 2012 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Attack Pitbull

Why would the dog owner leave his pitbull around? Pitbulls are very aggressive and they attack people a lot. And they can hurt a lot!

22nd Oct, 2012 - 11:10am / Post ID: #

Attack Pitbull

I've been the owner of an American Staffordshire Terrier (american pitbull) for almost 8 years, until she died because of a spinal stroke (common problem for the race). My dog was as sweet as honey, playing peacefully with kids and even cats. The problem is not about the race but the owners. Having a pitbull or a rotweiller as a pet requires responsibility and a certain knowledge about dogs. They are not natural born killers but they can become dangerous if not handled or educated properly. This is true for any race: in my native country, Italy, some years the dog that jumps on the top of the blacklist for attacks to humans is the German Shepherd...

1st Nov, 2012 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Pitbull Attack

Never liked the dogs, they're just breed to attack and with a certain animal instinct that can set them off at any moment like those 'tame' monkeys the risk isn't worth it. Better to have a taser gun if you want protection.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Nov, 2012 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Pitbull Attack - Page 2

A dog is not a weapon. Is a friend and a companion, an intelligent creature that can become so important to be at the same level as the other members of the family. They have instinct, indeed, but they will never do anything to displease the owner. They learn it when still cubs. A dog will always suppress it's istinct if that means getting praises and attention from his god, the owner. Any dog. Once again, the problem is not with the dogs but with the people thats educate them.

1st Nov, 2012 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Pitbull Attack Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 2

That's what I'm saying, the owner isn't always around so these dogs will follow their instinct first. If you read most of the pitbull attack stories it usually begins with either the dog escaping from the owner's home or the owner not being aware of what's happening.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Pitbull Attack

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,