A Gift to You - Page 2 of 5

woww..are you married now? Hope you can find - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 8th Mar, 2003 - 12:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Nicest thing someone ever did for you
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2003 - 9:50am / Post ID: #

A Gift to You
A Friend

A Gift to You - Page 2

well people do nice things for us day in day out often we don't realize it or see it that way sometimes they don't realize or see it that way, but of recent my mortgage company done a nice thing for me they threatened to evict , let me explain why this was nice, I feel quite sure they didn't realize how nice this was, It forced me to sell my house as that was the only way i would get back anything i put in. That in turn has led to me having the ability to fullfilling a far more important dream. So that saying, "when god closes a door he opens a window" is very real, but I realy don't give Abbey National credit for opening the window smile.gif it was still nice of them to close the door thanks Abbey ~ National

https://www.abbeynational.co.uk/

https://www.about-mortgages.co.uk/abbey_nat...e=ovuk&cat=brnd

always look defeat in the eye and watch it roll away smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
19th Feb, 2003 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

You Gift A

LOL...oh well, I guess that as you well said Heavenly Father is the one to be grateful for wink.gif. He provide us with EVERYTHING we need every single day. smile.gif I'm glad that your new business is progressing.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2003 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

A Gift to You
A Friend

A Gift to You Health & Special Psychology

The person who did the nicest thing for me was my ex-wife. She divorced me!   ohmy.gif   ;D

7th Mar, 2003 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 You Gift A

LOL LOL LOL biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Aren't you something else stranger?!!! LOL....that's the nicest thing someone ever did for you???? I'm sure not! wink.gif

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2003 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

A Gift to You
A Friend

You Gift A

LDS,
Just kidding. Actually all of my ex-wives are very wonderful ladies that I learned a lot from, and who helped me grow up and have an ever-growing appreciation for women in general.

If all we men would listen to all you women, the world would be a far better place.

I truly lament that time when the world became patriarchal.

8th Mar, 2003 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

A Gift to You

Well, that's a nice thing to say! I knew that some kind of goody person hides behind that 'stranger tough guy'! ;D
*coughing* if the question doesn't bother ya, how many wives did you have? ;D

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2003 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

A Gift to You
A Friend

A Gift You - Page 2

The question doesn't bother me.
The fact of testing my mathematical skills does embarass me, however.

Just kidding. The answer is four.
I just could never resist the passion of the moment, no matter how ultimately incompatible we were, nor the knowledge that I am a wandering stranger who will never remain in the same spot for very long.

8th Mar, 2003 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

A Gift You Psychology Special & Health - Page 2

woww..are you married now? Hope you can find the right one and it can last forever. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. All the best! ;D

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: A Gift to You

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,