Is having a pet in the home essential? - Page 3 of 6

QUOTE I bet you, cats can probably communicate - Page 3 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 12th Apr, 2003 - 3:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2003 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

Is having a pet in the home essential?
A Friend

Is having a pet in the home essential? - Page 3

I think so because the pet becomes a comon ground where everybody can give the love that they have stored up inside because there is no other place for it to be vented and the bonus is you get love back no questions asked

Sponsored Links:
5th Apr, 2003 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

essential home the pet having Is

I think so because the pet becomes a comon ground where everybody can give the love that they have stored up inside because there is no other place for it to be vented and the bonus is you get love back no questions asked

Very true, and if you notice, most people after an arguement with another member of the family will go and hug o play with their pet as though the pet brings some kind of comfort to them.

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2003 - 9:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Is having a pet in the home essential? Health & Special Psychology

LDS, actually doesn't nag. Not yet anyway. And of course, I am speaking from a man's perspective. I agree it could probably work either way. Dogs may be better companions then the husbands for some ladies.  

Dogs are neutral partners. But like they say, "let sleeping dogs lie". That's probably the time when even dogs can show their temper. wink.gif

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2003 - 9:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 essential home the pet having Is

14-3-0 ! This poll result must be the most lop-sided one. ohmy.gif  Can we conclude that if every family in the world has a pet each, then the world will be a more peaceful place?

Naw, I don't think so. Because then the dogs or cats will be fighting among themselves and human intervention will be necessary. And you know how humans interact with each other under those circumstances. smile.gif

6th Apr, 2003 - 10:47am / Post ID: #

essential home the pet having Is

14-3-0 ! This poll result must be the most lop-sided one.   Can we conclude that if every family in the world has a pet each, then the world will be a more peaceful place?

Well studies have actually concluded that having a pet actually gives an individual more 'peace' in their lives. Some psychologists often recommend to their patients to get a pet.

10th Apr, 2003 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

:spock: Okay, so we have determined than i is more than likely that we all need to have a pet in our homes to 'complete' the family. Next thing we have to do is learn their language?

From Deseret News:

DOES YOUR PET HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY?
Since people and pets all live together in such close quarters -- according to
the 2001 census 36.1 percent of U.S. families have dogs and 31.6 percent have
cats -- wouldn't it make sense for people to learn each other's languages?
https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...34692%2C00.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2003 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Is having pet the home essential - Page 3

I bet you, cats can probably communicate with babies! The similarities is their 'cries' is something very innerving. ;;)

12th Apr, 2003 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Is having pet the home essential Psychology Special & Health - Page 3

I bet you, cats can probably communicate with babies! The similarities is their 'cries' is something very innerving.

LOL@Fireduck, you're something else. smile.gif

You will all laugh but the pets have a language that they understand with each other. I had cats all my life, to the point that my home in Argentina was called 'The cat's house!' :smile.gif terrible...I had like 14 one time! crazy, crazy thing...anyway, you can detect very easily when a cat has babies the way they 'speak' to each other is amazing, I have seen the mother 'talked' with their babies calling them to get food or go for a walk. I know you all may think I'm crazy lol but they do have a language of their own.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Is having a pet in the home essential?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,