Is having a pet in the home essential? - Page 6 of 6

You show meh any man or woman who loves dogs,cats - Page 6 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 8th Jul, 2003 - 10:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 
25th Jun, 2003 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Is having a pet in the home essential? - Page 6

No, he's not allergic to the fish.  But maybe that's why he can't catch any fish when he goes fishing

LOL you're evil, yes ;D Let me know about the ant farm wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2003 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Is having a pet in the home essential?
A Friend

essential home the pet having Is

lol  Who, me?  Evil?  *devilish laugh*  Nah, I poke fun at him and his fishing all the time.  He always goes fishing.  If he catches any fish they're too small to keep and the big fish always get away from him.  I asked my daughter about the ant farm and she really liked the idea.  So, we're gonna try the ant farm and see how that goes for a while.  Thanks for the suggestion.  :)

27th Jun, 2003 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Is having a pet in the home essential? Health & Special Psychology

Great!!! I'm glad I was able to help! wink.gif Hope your kids enjoy it so much and the hubby too! smile.gif

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2003 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 6 essential home the pet having Is

me ive always had dogs..i was brought up with at least one in my home at any given point in time...at this moment i have two...and wha a joy they are...i love animals dogs especially and to me my home wouldnt be complete without them...they are such intelligent creatures and they can be so wicked at times (guess a little of my persona rubbed off on them lol...) they never fail to give me a laugh...one of them  always sneaks into my room when he cannot find me anywhere around the house if my bedroom door is left a little open...and hides under my bed...sometimes i feel that the only thing they cant do is talk i swear when im speakin to them they understand every word that comes out of my mouth...lol...they are fiercly loyal to me and no male can touch me when they are around ..sheesh who am i tryin to kid they love females lol...they growl at any male who passes near any female in my family..i think pets are essential...i have always been responsible for the upkeep of my animals..and that has taught me a lot...i have always taken care of them ever since i was young and ive never regretted it...plus the ole wise ones say once u can take care of an animal odds are u can take care of children but that has yet to be proven...lol...

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2003 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

essential home the pet having Is

You show meh any man or woman who loves dogs,cats ,goldfish,whatever even a pet rock i will show you somebody who can love another human with their heart and soul you show meh a man or woman who is mean in any way to a dog,cat,goldfish whatever and i will show you a person who will be mean to their fellow humans and think nothing of it [big joke] any body who shows malice towards a pet should have the same malice shown to them its always different when the shoe be on the other foot

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Is having a pet in the home essential?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,