How Honest are You? - Page 3 of 3

How do I know it's probably a bank - Page 3 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 28th Dec, 2022 - 6:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2003 - 5:33am / Post ID: #

How Honest are You?
A Friend

How Honest are You? - Page 3

Impeccably honest. I have too much selfrespect for myself to lie to others. If people have questions whose possible answers they may not like hearing, then they shouldn't ask the question. The only person I've lied to in the past couple of years is my psychiatrist. If I told him the truth it would very adversely affect my treatment, my medical records, and my life as a whole. There's a little medical code we people who walk the mental tightrope known as a '302', and I don't want to be '302'ed. cry.gif

Sponsored Links:
24th Dec, 2003 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

You Honest How

Jeff then you're not impeccably honest if you're lying to your psychiatrist wink.gif j/k smile.gif
Why would you want to spend time with your psychiatrist and not tell him the truth?

3rd Jun, 2007 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

How Honest are You? Health & Special Psychology

I would inform the bank about the discrepancy immediately, either in person or via telephone.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2007 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

How Honest are You?
A Friend

Page 3 You Honest How

Ok, honestly, right? I think I'd take the money. Specially because that doesn't happen everyday, and banks make a lot of money off everyone, so, yeah, I'd take it. Sorry if I'm not as honest as you'd like, but at least I'm, honest (got it?)

24th Aug, 2007 - 11:05am / Post ID: #

You Honest How

This is not hypothetical... it actually happened.

The security company responsible for loading the ATM machine got it wrong. The machine could deliver $20 notes or $10 notes.

The person who loaded the machine got the loading arse about face; so, if you asked for $100 in twenties, you got $50, but if you asked for $100 in tens you got $200.

A few people lost out... they just contacted their bank and were reimbursed.

Many more people realised the error and took advantage of it.

What would you do?

3rd Oct, 2021 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

How Honest are You?

I would be very honest and not touch the money. I would tell the bank that they made a mistake. I wouldn't just run off with the money.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th May, 2022 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

How Honest You - Page 3

I would go inside the bank and alert the teller of this error. We would both speak with the manager and try to resolve this issue with my account.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2022 - 6:39am / Post ID: #

How Honest are You?
A Friend

How Honest You Psychology Special & Health - Page 3

How do I know it's probably a bank mistake, so I think about my reputation, I'd rather be honest.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: How Honest are You?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,