Should Teachers Be Replaced By Computers? - Page 4 of 5

Well, I hope this doesn't happen KN. - Page 4 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 8th Sep, 2017 - 2:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Computer replacing the teacher
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2011 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Should Teachers Be Replaced By Computers? - Page 4

Virtual reality could be the future teacher

Pupils could be downloading their own teacher hologram in the classroom of the future, as technology changes how they learn. Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
29th Jun, 2011 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

Computers Replaced Teachers Should

I think the two should be intertwined. We have the technology to teach threw computers and should use it. On the other hand having the hands on and face to face of a teacher is also valuable.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2012 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

Should Teachers Be Replaced By Computers? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Where's my child's robot teacher?

We've been promised for years that robots will soon move from factories into our everyday lives (maybe even white-collar offices), and yet so far, the closest thing we have to Rosie Jetson is the Roomba. Ref. Source 3

22nd Sep, 2014 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Computers Replaced Teachers Should

A computer, no matter how sophisticated, can never replace a human teacher. Computers may work for those capable of learning from them but not everyone is the same and only a human teacher can detect the strengths and weaknesses of each student.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2016 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Computers Replaced Teachers Should

Robot learning companion offers custom-tailored tutoring

Scientists have developed a socially assistive robot called Tega designed to serve as a one-on-one peer learner in or outside of the classroom. Testing the setup in a Boston area preschool, the researchers showed Tega can learn and improve in response to the unique characteristics of students. Ref. Source 2x.

8th Sep, 2017 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

Should Teachers Be Replaced By Computers?

I don't see computers ever replacing a teacher in the near future. By the time that happens we will be able to fly to another solar system with ease.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Should Teachers Replaced Computers - Page 4

I disagree. With the number of students in classes disrupting other students who wish to learn I believe changes will be coming into our education system and that would be computers to allow the kids who wish to learn to be able to learn at their own paces in the comfort of their own homes so they do not have to be harassed or picked on by other students.

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Should Teachers Replaced Computers Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 4

Well, I hope this doesn't happen KN. You and I have discussed this before. I think this will inhibit, even stunt children's ability to interact socially. We were not designed to be like this, interacting with computers rather than people, and it is rewiring us in ways we may find we don't like.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Should Teachers Be Replaced By Computers?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,