I'm Gonna Give You A Spanking! RPG - Page 5 of 6

Yes I believe we should leave this mother - Page 5 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 31st Dec, 2009 - 3:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed

Love & Life Bytes Drama RPG
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2009 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

I'm Gonna Give You A Spanking! RPG
A Friend

I'm Gonna Give You A Spanking! RPG - Page 5

I for one am wanting to learn so when I do have children I can better care for them. I may still error but I hope to error more on the side of right than wrong.

Sponsored Links:
18th Dec, 2009 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

RPG Spanking You Give Gonna Im

Kim role,

"None of us know their situation. It is really a little sickening for us to stand up here and judge this woman and their child when we really do not know their particular circumstances. People often times stand in a corner and think they have everything figure out, but the truth is they don't."

"The thing is if she spank the child in a way that I find unacceptable then I will contact social services, the child always comes first".

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2009 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I'm Gonna Give You A Spanking! RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

What if one of us were to politely give the woman some advise? I think she is about at her wits end if she is threatening her child in any way. Maybe someone giving her a bit of advise if she wants it can help her. I tend to remember the saying that it takes a whole village to raise a child.

22nd Dec, 2009 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 5 RPG Spanking You Give Gonna Im

Kim role,

"Would you like a complete stranger to advise you what to do with your own child? Nah, I don't think is appropriate to intervene unless she is hurting the child".

22nd Dec, 2009 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

RPG Spanking You Give Gonna Im

O'hashrek role,

"Very true unless bodily harm is being done and yes no one would like a stranger telling you how to raise the child. I assume is is very frustrated to start with ... No need to add to that."

29th Dec, 2009 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Kim role,

"So what are we doing then? I am getting kind of hungry, maybe we should plan to go out and eat some pasta at Olive Garden or some nice steaks at Outback, what do you guys think folks?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Dec, 2009 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

I'm Gonna Give You Spanking! RPG - Page 5

O'hashrek role,

"Olive garden is nice and salad with curried shrimp and rice might be just the thing!" Pausing and waits for the last of the party to add in before he springs his next thoughts.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2009 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I'm Gonna Give You Spanking! RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 5

Yes I believe we should leave this mother to tend to her child as she fits and head on over to the Olive garden.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: I'm Gonna Give You A Spanking! RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,