Annie Le Murder Case - Page 2 of 3

I hope the guy gets a nice time in prison. - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Sep, 2009 - 2:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Best of  Annie Le Murder Case Missing at Yale University days before wedding
15th Sep, 2009 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

Annie Le Murder Case - Page 2

It seems like the scenario could be my number 2 theory I wrote on one of my previous posts. A staff member involved in the whole thing, now we do not know whether Annie Le had a relationship with this guy or he is one of those crazy people out there but several sources indicate that the police has someone in custody. A lab technician who was found with scratches on his chest and failed a polygraph test.

Source 2

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2009 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Case Murder Le Annie

Strangled

Yale Grad Student Annie Le Strangled to Death, Medical Examiner Says [1:18 p.m. ET] Ref. ABC News

16th Sep, 2009 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Annie Le Murder Case History & Civil Business Politics

Apparently, the person of interest the police refuses to admit they have in custody is lab technician Raymond Clark III (24). He could have been arrested but because he provided DNA evidence, he was not. After the results are in we will know if the "good spirited" and "kind" technician is the responsible for the murder of Annie Le.

His fiance (who shares the same apartment) defended him on her MySpace page but as the days went by, not only she took out her page, deleted him from her "friends" list, removed their wedding page but also move out from the apartment.

I have the sensation, we have the killer of Annie Le and that an arrest is imminent.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2009 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 Case Murder Le Annie

Arrested

Lab technician Raymond Clark arrested in killing of Yale graduate student Annie Le, police say. Ref. CNN

17th Sep, 2009 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

Case Murder Le Annie

Well, so far no surprises here. We do know based on the scratches the suspect has on his arms and back that Annie Le fought VERY hard until the end even though she was very petite.

Now we need to determine a motive. We do know Annie Le and the suspect knew each other and they were in contact by email (the suspect was "scolding" Annie Le on the conditions she used to leave the lab and mouses) She replied saying she will try to follow protocol. So it seems to me (based on that information) that there is no evidence that suggests a romantic relationship between the two.

My bet is that the suspect made sexual advances to Le that were rejected by her in several occasions and he could not handle it (witnesses suggest he is a very controlling guy). She probably got fed up and threaten him to let his fiance know about it and also his fiance. He freaked out and killed her or he directly raped her at the building and knowing she will speak out, he decided to kill her.

18th Sep, 2009 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Annie Le Murder Case

The police is describing this murder as a "workplace violence". Apparently, the suspect was over protective of the lab and mice and considered it his territory. Since they were email exchanges between him and Le about the way the mice were being treated, it seems like he felt threaten by her since she was almost all the day there doing experiments. I suppose if we know more about the autopsy (rape?) we will know what was the motive. I am almost convinced she was sexually assaulted.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Sep, 2009 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Annie Le Murder Case - Page 2

It is reported that apparently, the suspect got help in hiding the body so another arrest is imminent. I had my doubts is the fiance because she passed a polygraph test so my bets are his sister or brother in law who also work in the lab.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2009 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Annie Le Murder Case
A Friend

Annie Le Murder Case Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

I hope the guy gets a nice time in prison. I feel sorry for her fiance who now can not marry the love of his life. I think the guy snapped and killed her because of his lab mice.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Annie Le Murder Case

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,