The Golden Age Coming Soon! - Page 4 of 4

Sometimes I pray for the Lord to come sooner. - Page 4 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 9th Mar, 2011 - 3:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Jehovah's Witnesses
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2011 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

The Golden Age Coming Soon! - Page 4

Name: Natalie

Comments: The world hasn't seen peace since before 1914. They might call it World War One but there were bigger campaigns before that. Take for instance the wars of Alexander or the Roman conquests. Palestine and the Jews have been going on forever. I still don't see what is so special about 1914 if it was just another war like the others. According to Revelations by John the coming is supposed to be with fire. I'm thinking this might be a nuclear war.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Mar, 2011 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Soon Coming Age Golden The

Another beneficial event during this age (the millennium of Christ reign) will be the uniting of the earth in language and worship.
Can you imagine the world without conflicting religious beliefs cussing social turmoil, or language barriers that tend to divide?

international QUOTE (Bible citation)
(Zephaniah 3:9) For then I shall give to peoples the change to a pure language, in order for them all to call upon the name of Jehovah, in order to serve him shoulder to shoulder

9th Mar, 2011 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

The Golden Age Coming Soon! Beliefs Religious General

Sometimes I pray for the Lord to come sooner. We need peace in the world there's just so much evil going on and having him here will solve everything and make our burdens light.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: The Golden Age Coming Soon!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,