Your Level of Fantasy - Page 8 of 11

I'm a 4 borderline 5.... I've - Page 8 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2006 - 4:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 11 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

?
Poll: Based on the First Message in this thread - what is your Level of Fantasy?
  One       0.00%
  Two       0.00%
  Three       13.16%
  Four       68.42%
  Five       18.42%
Total Votes: 38
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
How good is your imagination?
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2005 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Your Level of Fantasy - Page 8

I play a DnD campaign on a weekly basis. Currently I am a Half Elf Druid who can shapeshift into a bear and has a wolf as a pet. biggrin.gif I love fantasy and if would love to know what characters everyone is using or even epic battles you have been involved in. O yeah, I'm a four all the way.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2005 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Fantasy Level Your

I have been playing RPG's since my eleventh birthday when my uncle bought me the second edition D&D guidebooks. I became instantly enveloped in everything fantasy. I am now nearly 23 and still an avid RPGer wether it be paper and pen or play-by-post.

So I would put myself at a 4.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2005 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Your Level of Fantasy Reviews RPG & Card Board

I started a little of Dungeons & Dragons, it was okay, but I deserve a five for my imagination... I daydream to much, I used to pretend a stick was a sword when I fought my friend, and I find Norse mythology understandable.

starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> Inuyasha </p></div>

</div><div style=

8th Dec, 2005 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Fantasy Level Your

I am a level 4, borderline level 5. I love everything fantasy, from books to movies to games to RPGs both play-by-post and tabletop, including the new miniatures games.

21st Jan, 2006 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Fantasy Level Your

I would say I and a borderline level 5. I like fantasy so much I would rather be in another world rather than my own. I can get involved in some games I can go to a very detailed explanation of a new character I have just made. I'm not so into I get mad and irate about it. I just make a new one like it never happened. Anyways I can make an entire universe with enough time on my hands. I've done it before.

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2006 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Your Level of Fantasy

I would say I am somewhere between four and five.

I am grounded enough not to end up in an asylum but my beliefs are somewhat on the unusual side and I am "in character" even in the real world. (For instance I actually notice when someone is carrying a concealed weapon and tend to sit with my back to a wall.)

Then again I've lived through a war so one tends to develop an awareness that the world can be deadly as well as beautiful.

Plus it would be fun to plought through the mud and fire of a fantasy world.

Although I'd probably hate the cold, the heat, the hunger, the strain, the pain, the constant struggle for survival and the weeks of boredom intercepted by the split second decisions that may mean your life...

Surviving an ordeal is very fun though. You get to feel like on top of the world because you were stronger, faster and smarter then your opponent.

Message Edited!
Persephone: removed character faces

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2006 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Your Level Fantasy - Page 8

I would say that I am pretty close to a 5; When I play characters I become them. I don't think up a characters nuances and history I live it.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2006 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Your Level of Fantasy
A Friend

Your Level Fantasy Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 8

I'm a 4 borderline 5.... I've considered taking a vacation in an asylum...guess that means something. I love RPGs, though I ususally don't have time for a tabletop, this is my kind of thing. I'm involved in one other text based RPG, though that one doesn't really have a game master, combat rules, etc. You just make things up as you go along, it gets really fun.

Anyway, I daydream a lot about RPGs I'm involved with, how to develop characters and storylines, etc. etc.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
> TOPIC: Your Level of Fantasy

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,