Are You An Internet Mormon? - Page 2 of 2

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 17th Sep, 2013 - 12:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Are An Internet Mormon
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2009 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Are You An Internet Mormon? - Page 2

Name: Thomas

Comments: Can not people just be somewhere in the middle? Why I ask is simple because many of the questions are somewhere in the middle for me. Some I am on the one side some the other.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Oct, 2009 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Internet You Are

Based on the description of the opening thread I am an internet Mormon. I don't think I would call it "internet" though because I have these views for a very long time, it just recently I decided to know if there are others out there with similar circumstances.

2nd Oct, 2009 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Are You An Internet Mormon? Studies Doctrine Mormon

I think that the reason whoever made up the list used the idea of an "Internet" Mormon vs. A "Chapel" Mormon is the idea of where we can discuss our ideas. Do you feel comfortable discussing the validity of an inerrant Prophet in the Chapel? Do you take your discussions of Joseph Smith's teachings to the Internet, or can you bring them up in Gospel Doctrine class?

2nd Oct, 2009 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Mormon Internet You Are

international QUOTE (Nighthawk @ 2-Oct 09, 6:03 PM)
Do you feel comfortable discussing the validity of an inerrant Prophet in the Chapel? Do you take your discussions of Joseph Smith's teachings to the Internet, or can you bring them up in Gospel Doctrine class?

I see your points. Actually, I do share my views on Sunday School but they're received with quite a few raised eyebrows specially if (as a woman) I mention anything with regards to live in Plural Marriage. My husband thinks I'm basically nuts and my Bishop...well, lets say he's very patient.

I guess I'm now an Internet Mormon huh? laugh.gif

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2013 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mormon Internet You Are

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and its message have gone social.

The evolution of missionary work is amazing. At the LDS Church's beginning, missionaries were called at conferences, often without prior knowledge that they were being considered for service. Then off they went into the world, without purse or scrip but with a lot of faith (See Doctrine and Covenants 24:18). Ref. Source 3

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Are You An Internet Mormon?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,