Asteroid to hit Earth in 2014? - Page 3 of 4

Name: Leperchon Country: Title: No Way Comments: - Page 3 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 15th May, 2012 - 12:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2008 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

Asteroid to hit Earth in 2014?
A Friend

Asteroid to hit Earth in 2014? - Page 3

Having nuclear war heads to strike at a coming astroid or even comet may not prove feasible to strike at a incoming object. Most of our stock piled weapons are short ranged when you start talking about the distance involved.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2008 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Earth hit Asteroid

World 'must tackle space threat'

A leading UN scientist says countries must work together to tackle the threat of asteroids colliding with the Earth.
Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2008 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Asteroid to hit Earth in 2014? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Yes I can agree with this. We need to get our collective butts off this planet and expand to other worlds. We have the technology lets stop wasting it on new improved ways of killing each other and get us out into space. Maybe this way we can stop any potential asteroid before it gets close enough to even be a threat.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2010 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Earth hit Asteroid

Name: Keola

Comments: So if earth was to end are there any space shuttles everyone could go on out of earth and return to earth when its over. I dont want to die I'm to young to die early.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2010 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

Earth hit Asteroid

Name: Billy

Comments: Caves on the other side of the Earth may save some to carry the species forward.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2011 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

Name: Udaya

Comments: Guess, let me tell you something, don't even have a thought on this. The earth is pretty young and it will live more than 100000 Million years from now. This is not based on any predictions, this is science.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Apr, 2011 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Asteroid hit Earth 2014 - Page 3

Udaya, well where is your back up source for that claim? Just saying science is way too general. If you have proof, post it.

Post Date: 15th May, 2012 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Asteroid hit Earth 2014 Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 3

Name: Leperchon

Title: No Way

Comments: That's not going to happen they are coming up with a laser to cut it in half and [by the way]

Rather off topic, but...
Now it's 2012 and the world didn't end and the Mayans just died before finishing their calender anyway.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Asteroid to hit Earth in 2014?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,