Tyson Gay

Tyson Gay - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd May, 2014 - 4:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Amateur Sports News
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2009 - 6:44am / Post ID: #

Tyson Gay

Gay clocks 9.69 at action-packed meet
Amateur Sports Info

A busy meet in Shanghai on Sunday saw Tyson Gay inch closer to Usain Bolt, Canada's Perdita Felicien win a bronze medal, Carmelita Jeter become the second-fastest woman in history and Liu Xiang make a triumphant return to the track.
Source: CBC | Amateur Sports News

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2010 - 5:09am / Post ID: #

Gay Tyson

Gay throws down gauntlet to Bolt and Powell
Jamaica Cruse, Ship Tours, Fishing Guyana News / Guyanese Info

MONACO (AFP) -- American Tyson Gay threw down the gauntlet to Jamaican sprinters Usain Bolt and Asafa Powell by powering his way to victory in the 200m at the IAAF Diamond League meet here on Thursday. As Bolt and Powell took a break, Gay provided the main focus with the American following his...
Source: Caribbean Net News Daily Headlines: Jamaica

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2010 - 6:44am / Post ID: #

Tyson Gay Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Bolt, Powell, Gay set for Stockholm race
Amateur Sports Info

Is the world record in the men's 100 metres set to fall once again? It's highly possible when you consider the three fastest men on the planet - Usain Bolt, Asafa Powell and Tyson Gay - will compete at the Stockholm Diamond League on Friday (CBCSports.ca, 2 pm ET).
Source: CBC | Amateur Sports News

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2010 - 5:09am / Post ID: #

Gay Tyson

Gay condemns Bolt to first defeat in two years
Jamaica Cruse, Ship Tours, Fishing Guyana News / Guyanese Info

STOCKHOLM, Sweden (AFP) -- World record holder and Olympic champion Usain Bolt crashed to his first defeat in two years on Friday when America's Tyson Gay won their eagerly-awaited 100m clash at the Diamond League meeting. Gay clocked 9.84sec to edge Bolt, who was second in 9.97sec.
Source: Caribbean Net News Daily Headlines: Jamaica

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2010 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

Tyson Gay
A Friend

Gay Tyson

I figured that sooner or later that bolt would get beat. I think that both men are fast and on any given day one can beat the other. Now we need a couple more to join in the fray and have some even better races. If I was still young I would love to run against them.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2014 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tyson Gay

Gay banned for steroid use

FORMER world sprint champion Tyson Gay, the second fastest runner in history, has been banned for a year for a failed drugs test Ref. Source 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Tyson Gay

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,