Medium

Medium - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Apr, 2010 - 2:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
TV Series
15th Oct, 2009 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Medium

When it first showed I used to watch Medium a lot because I had an interest in the keen abilities of legit psychics at the time. What I like the most about the show is the impact of her visions on the family. Just imagine having to live with someone who says they see someone standing behind you or they see someone dying, etc.

Sponsored Links:
15th Oct, 2009 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Medium

This is actually one of my favourite shows. I believe Kelsey Grammar is one of the producers of this show. It is very interesting to see a woman solve mysteries with her psychic ability. The two shows that stand out the most in my mind were the ones where someone was deliberately changing her dreams, so innocent people would be killed. Recently, I saw a show when she fainted, went into a coma and her spirit entered someone's body and still, she was able to solve the crime.

15th Oct, 2009 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Medium Sports & Fashion Music Movies

That too far from reality element that you mention Geenie is the reason I think is the reason I stopped watching it. Now if I do watch anything related it is the real thing, like documentaries about Rosmarie Kerr covered here: Source 6

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2009 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Medium
A Friend

Medium

One of my daughters best friends can describe any ghost if there is one around. She can tell you what they are doing and where they are. She goes into a almost trance like state when she senses one close by. I think she is like a medium. I know my wife likes watching this show.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2010 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Medium

Medium - Season 6 Episode 15 - Allison enrols herself in self-defense classes. Meanwhile, Devalos works on a teenager's rape case, as well as looking into a suspected murder involving a police officer.

7th Mar, 2010 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

Medium

I have watched a few of these shows. It seems like a good show, just not really my style. Her abilities are very specific and lead you to the next clue in the case she is trying to solve. Actual psychic abilities seldom work this way. It seems to me to take away from a serious ability and spice it up for commercial acceptance. Not that I don't like the show and psychic awareness but to many shows portray this ability as a science almost. When it is mutch more in my experience.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2010 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

Medium

Medium - Season 6 Episode 16 - Allison and Joe's wedding is revisited, and as they prepare for their big day, she must also cope with the increasing strength of her "gift" and what these glimpses into her possible future could mean for her and her life with Joe.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2010 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Medium Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Medium - Season 6 Episode 17 - Part 1 of 2. Allison dreams of an enigmatic girl. Worse, the same dreams haunt her daughters, and the young female subject of their visions might be connected to a series of grisly family slayings. Elsewhere, Joe and his boss butt heads over an important project.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Medium

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,