Fluoride Kills - Fluoridated Water - Fluoridation - Page 3 of 4

Dental survey backs fluoridated water Children - Page 3 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 2nd Jun, 2010 - 9:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. Floride - Flouride
30th May, 2010 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Fluoride Kills - Fluoridated Water - Fluoridation - Page 3

international QUOTE
Communities with fluoridated drinking water in the United States, Australia, Britain, Canada, Ireland, and New Zealand show striking reductions in tooth decay-those with fluoridated drinking systems have 15-40 percent less tooth decay.

The quote you posted has nothing really solid in it other than it states a percentage. I don't see this as solid evidence of it working. It could just be that these communities are medium to high class and naturally have less tooth decay, having nothing to do with the water. Also like it states fluoride is in toothpaste. If it is in your toothpaste and you are brushing that should be enough. It is supposed to applied topically to work on the teeth. Running threw your mouth and down into your stomach is not really the correct procedure of applying fluoride for results. As the link states in the original posting there are studies that have shown that the fluoride actually doesn't do anything. It was originally a theory that was supposed to be affective in principle. Yes it is a toxic poison as well, being made threw industrial waste I think it was said.

Sponsored Links:
31st May, 2010 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Fluoridation Water Fluoridated Kills Fluoride

Ok we are going to go back and forth with this. I would trust the Office of the Surgeon General, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services over a few scientists who did a few tests. I am also confused so please enlighten me.

international QUOTE
"The post has nothing solid in it other than it states a percentage."

How else then can it be proven as solid evidence? Also no where in the quote did it say that it was middle and upper class, in fact

international QUOTE
Community water fluoridation is an effective, safe, and inexpensive way to prevent tooth decay. This method of fluoride delivery benefits Americans of all ages and socioeconomic status.

This suggests to me that all classes of people benefited from it.

The person who mentioned the poisons, that is also misleading because you are talking about 40% by mass is what the sodium fluoride is used. The amount of fluoride used in water is 1 part fluoride to 1 million parts of water. In others words a very small percentage.

Post Date: 31st May, 2010 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

Fluoride Kills - Fluoridated Water - Fluoridation Health & Special Psychology

Name: Hopla

Comments: I agree with Oliron. What's the motive to add this to our water if there is no real benefit from it. If you kill one person for no benefit isn't that one too much? Maybe the value of life isn't as important to lordryoko.

31st May, 2010 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Fluoridation Water Fluoridated Kills Fluoride

To be fair I see the point he is making. However even the slightest bit may be too much for some people. Who knows maybe there are people out there who are harmed more by fluoride than others, like an allergy. It may have ill effects on developing children in the womb. Fact is it isn't really a great thing to be ingesting, whether or not its one one millionth of a percent in the water. If your drinking a quart of that water a day the percentage goes up, over a life time it may be worse. I'm just saying I think people should have the choice of if they want it in their water or not. I would wager most people don't know this is even in the water.

1st Jun, 2010 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Fluoridation Water Fluoridated Kills Fluoride

Well now we are agreeing on something. Maybe the problem is that it be easy to put too much in the water and it has been said before, it is in practically all toothpaste, so why the need to add more? We however have to look at the facts staring us in the face. As far as I know, nobody has died because of fluoride poisoning from fluoridated water and yes I do value life so please do not assume I do not Hopla. At that note though, Oliron has a point also,maybe a lot of the sickness people are getting these days (and younger and younger people are getting serious illness these days) can be related to fluoride poisoning but until it can be proven, I still don't see why we should remove the fluoride from our water. The main argument to me should be the amount used before it becomes poisonous to us and wildlife, the environment even.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2010 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Fluoride Kills - Fluoridated Water - Fluoridation

Name: Hopla

Comments: I don't get you lordyoko. If you don't se the benefit then why add it? Let's check this out from an economical perspective. How much does it cost to put flourine in water? I bet if they stopped someone would lose money right? Pay off a few people to push figures saying its good for all of us and someone gets some cash in their pockets.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jun, 2010 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Fluoride Kills Fluoridated Water Fluoridation - Page 3

Of course I see the benefit from it. What I am saying is that maybe the percentage used could lead to be a problem. It hasn't so far from what I see. I did say that if it cannot be proven to cause fatalities or sickness then it shouldn't be removed from the water. You also said from an economic view, well if you scrolled back a bit you would have seen one of the points was

international QUOTE

The annual cost of fluoridation is approximately $0.50 in communities of ≥ 20,000 to approximately $3.00 per person in communities ≤ 5,000 (in 1995 dollars) for all but the smallest water systems.

Doesn't seem like a big drain on monetary resources to me.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2010 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Fluoride Kills Fluoridated Water Fluoridation Psychology Special & Health - Page 3

Dental survey backs fluoridated water

Children using non-fluoridated water have a higher rate of tooth decay than children relying on fluoridated supplies, a study of school dental services on the Kapiti Coast has shown. Ref. Source 5

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Fluoride Kills - Fluoridated Water - Fluoridation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,