Your Favorite Sport - Page 3 of 6

Kickboxing events aren't televised - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 29th Nov, 2004 - 4:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
14th May, 2004 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Sport - Page 3

My favorite sport used to be soccer, but now that I live in the US and we dont get too many international soccer games, I have really developed a liking for baseball. Baseball is one of the few games where it doesnt really matter who is playing, the game is always intriguing to watch. I do play a lot of fantasy games which forces you to get to know the real game better and that is how I learned quite a bit more about baseball and NFL football. Anyone here interested in fantasy sports, like on Yahoo! etc? If so, let me know, maybe we can start a new post and discuss fantasy strategies.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2004 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Sport
A Friend

Sport Favorite Your

My favorite sport would be Football hands down. I started liking it when I played Fantasy Football last year. Since then I've known whats going on at all times.

I can't think of a sport that I don't like at the moment, but I know theres at least one I don't like...

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2004 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Sport
A Friend

Your Favorite Sport Sports & Fashion Music Movies

i'd have to say that golf is by far the boring-est sport for me...although i really like miniature golf. biggrin.gif as for favorite sport, basketball wins easily. i love to play it and i love to watch it. being a coach is also very exciting, until you lose cry.gif (i had a team of 6-10 yrs olds for a city league - awesome experience). laugh.gif

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2004 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Sport
A Friend

Page 3 Sport Favorite Your

My favorite sport has and probably always will be Volleyball...if you call that a sport...but I do and I have on killer serve...the reason I like it is because everyone on the team must work together and communicate to successfully get a point. Unlike other sports where one person may do the scoring or another my just be more athletic, volleyball can be played by most anyone...not to mention it's a great way to get out frustration...laugh.gif..j/k...or am I...O_o...laugh.gif...really though...I think of it as a fun sport and am always ready to play...

RPG

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2004 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Sport
A Friend

Sport Favorite Your

My favourite game is football (soccer) because its very much fun to play it with your friends after school or in the free time. It is also very spread and there is a World Cup in football whole countries cheer and live for the sport and that is something special. Maybe I like football so much because of a fact that here in Slovenia that football is most known and spread sport in our country. Which is followed by basketball and rally probably.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2004 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Sport
A Friend

Your Favorite Sport

I'm a kickboxing fan. I'll participate and watch. Aside from kickboxing, the only two sports that I enjoy watching as much as playing are soccer and hockey. Both have nonstop action and take real atheletes to make a good game.

I don't care much for football or baseball if I'm not down on the field and playing myself. I don't really know why, but I just don't get any excitement out of watching sweaty guys pounding on each other or chasing after foul balls.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Nov, 2004 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Sport - Page 3

Interesting choice of sport Rache. Where do you get to see kickboxing events, because I dont see it televised very often if ever? How did you get into kickboxing and what/where do you recommend one view kickboxing events? I would be interested in knowing.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2004 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Sport
A Friend

Your Favorite Sport Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Kickboxing events aren't televised much, but the ISKA does get some time slots on ESPN and ESPN2. As for going to events in person, most of them are rather small word-of-mouth events or locally promoted events, largely because I can't afford to go to any of the big competitions. I'm heavily involved in martial arts as a practitioner, and part of being involved is cheering on peers and teachers at small scale tournaments. If I wasn't a martial arts student, I probably would have never discovered kickboxing as a spectator sport.

If you want to go to a large event or tournament, I would recommend looking up the major organizations, like the ISKA, and their websites will tell you when and where their next major matches will pop up. I'm dying for Cung Le to have a match set up nearby so that I can go, but seeing how he usually fights all the way across the country, I'm out of luck there.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Sport

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,