Baseball - MLB - Major League Baseball - Page 3 of 7

I was watching this game on television. Bonds - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 8th May, 2006 - 3:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Four bases, bat and ball and you are ready for this game.
29th Jul, 2005 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Baseball - MLB - Major League Baseball - Page 3

Well, seems like the Atlanta Braves are up to their old ways again; winning! After having been left for dead in a strong NL East division, they now find themselves 3 games in first. What is even more amazing about this comeback is that they did it without a lot of their key players like Chipper Jones, Mike Hampton and Johnny Estrada. Plus they lost some other players before the season began such as Sheffield, Javy Lopez and Russ Ortiz. Bobby Cox should be named Coach of the Century, in my opinion!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2005 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Baseball League Major MLB Baseball

WORST BASEBALL TEAMS

The Royals' losing streak reached 19 games Friday night. Though Kansas City is playing .317 baseball and is on pace to lose 111 games, the Royals still have much work to do to crack the 10 Spot's list of the worst baseball teams ever.
Ref. https://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writ...spot/index.html

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2005 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Baseball - MLB - Major League Baseball Sports & Fashion Music Movies

WHITE SOX END WORLD SERIES DROUGHT

With an eighth-inning single, Jermaine Dye capped an outstanding post-season and rubber-stamped the first World Series title for the
Chicago White Sox since 1917.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/sports/national/20...tros051026.html

15th Dec, 2005 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Baseball League Major MLB Baseball

Do you think it is fair for the US to do this even though it is just a game? I have always felt that games were a way of building relationships rather than tearing it down, although this method was also used to bring down apartheid in South Africa, still come on, we are talking baseball here:

CUBA BANNED FROM WORLD BASEBALL CLASSIC

NEW YORK (AP) -- The U.S. government is shutting Cuba out of the inaugural World Baseball Classic, citing the standing embargo against the communist island nation.
Ref. https://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/base...I.ap/index.html

16th Dec, 2005 - 9:14am / Post ID: #

Baseball League Major MLB Baseball

I agree with you JB. This is ludicrous but hardly surprising from a country desperate to demonise Cuba and punish its people.

Cuba's baseball team has nothing to do with Castro. I honestly believe the Americans are scared of Cuba and don't want to face the potential embarrasment of losing to them. This whole illusion of Cuba being a threat to the US is a joke to everyone but the US Government.

South Africa's apartheid was a completely different scenario to what is happening in Cuba, you can't begin to draw comparisons. And even when it occured sports teams still visited south africa to play rugby, cricket and football. It was just unofficial.

Anyway it will be interesting to see who actually plays in the World Baseball Classic, which is a strange name for a world cup, apart from the US, a couple of Latin American countries and Japan. Baseball is not very popular outside these nations.

3rd Apr, 2006 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Baseball - MLB - Major League Baseball

Today is opening day in MLB baseball here in the US. The weather is starting to get warmer, the days are getting longer, and baseball is on. This is great!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th May, 2006 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Baseball MLB Major League Baseball - Page 3

Breaking news

PHILADELPHIA (AP) Barry Bonds has hit home run No. 713, leaving him one behind Babe Ruth.
Ref. Yahoo Alerts

8th May, 2006 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Baseball MLB Major League Baseball Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

I was watching this game on television. Bonds absolutely crushed the ball into the upper deck. Philly fans, who know their baseball, did stand and acknowledge Bond's being one closer to the Babe.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Baseball - MLB - Major League Baseball

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,