Baseball - MLB - Major League Baseball - Page 4 of 7

Major League Baseball and the players union - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th Jan, 2013 - 10:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Four bases, bat and ball and you are ready for this game.
16th Jul, 2008 - 6:59am / Post ID: #

Baseball - MLB - Major League Baseball - Page 4

Thought some of you baseball fans might be interested in this game score!

American League Wins All-Star Game

The American League has won the 2008 All-Star Game, 4-3, over
the National League.

Sponsored Links:
16th Jul, 2008 - 8:52am / Post ID: #

Baseball League Major MLB Baseball

15 innings - long game. Reading the write up and looking at the photos, it looks like it was a good game. I haven't been to a baseball game in ages. I used to practically live at the ballparks.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2008 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Baseball - MLB - Major League Baseball
A Friend

Baseball - MLB - Major League Baseball Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The last major league game I went to was game 7 of the I 70 series where St Louis Cardinals played the Kansas City Royals for the world series, in Kansas City stadium. I stopped watch major league after all the foolish strikes. I will go to a AAA franchise and watch them. I may go to one this weekend.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2011 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Baseball League Major MLB Baseball

White favoritism by Major League home plate umps lowers minority pitcher performance and pay baseball study finds

Racial/ethnic bias by home plate umpires lowers the performance of Major League's minority pitchers, diminishing their pay compared to white pitchers, a new study finds. A researcher says analysis of 3.5 million pitches found minorities responded to racial bias by sacrificing performance and throwing safer balls to limit umpires' subjective judgments. The findings matter when measuring the extent of wage discrimination not only in baseball, but also labor markets generally.
Source: ScienceDaily: Racial Issues News

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2011 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Baseball League Major MLB Baseball

MLB adds two wild cards for 2013

Two wild card teams will be added to Major League Baseball's playoffs beginning in 2013, the same year the Houston Astros will begin play in the American League. Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2012 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Baseball - MLB - Major League Baseball

Seattle's Felix Hernandez pitches perfect game

In the third perfect game of the MLB season, Seattle Mariners pitcher Felix Hernandez mowed down all 27 Tampa Bay Rays batters he faced in a 1-0 win. Ref. USAToday

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2013 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

Baseball MLB Major League Baseball - Page 4

Major League Baseball has announced it will begin testing for human growth hormone during the 2013 regular season.

"This agreement addresses critical drug issues and symbolizes Major League Baseball's continued vigilance against synthetic human growth hormone, testosterone and other performance-enhancing substances," MLB Commissioner Bud Selig said in a statement.

The announcement of the random testing comes one day after baseball writers balked at naming any new players to the Hall of Fame.

Barry Bonds, Sammy Sosa and Roger Clemens were among those eligible, but their career achievements have been clouded by alleged use of performance-enhancing drugs. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2013 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Baseball MLB Major League Baseball Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

Major League Baseball and the players union reached an agreement to add random, in-season human growth hormone blood testing, according several media outlets. Testing will begin this season. Ref. USAToday

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Baseball - MLB - Major League Baseball

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,