NBA - BasketBall - Page 4 of 34

Well, even though the Lakers lost a lot of - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 17th Dec, 2004 - 9:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (34) »
Jazz, Bulls, Sonics, Lakers and others
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2004 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

NBA - BasketBall
A Friend

NBA - BasketBall - Page 4

ESPN has shown about 1,000 replays of the incident. I wish they'd let it go and move on. It looks like we're finally catching up with the rest of the world. Europe and South America have had brawls like this with soccer, (football) for years.

On another note, my Suns are looking better than ever. ESPN.com has them number 2 in the power ranking behind the Spurs. Amare Stoudemire is a monster. Nobody's been able to stop him yet. Nobody with the possible exception of Kevin Garnett was this dominating at such a young age. He just turned 22.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Nov, 2004 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

BasketBall NBA

Seattle should be up there as well, they have gone 9-2 so far. It figures the year they reshuffle the divisions and the Timberwolves don't have the Spurs and Mavericks in their division, the Jazz and Supersonics have breakout years. As for the Pistons-Pacers situation, I think it is good that ESPN is showing it repeatedly, because it should serve as a reminder that this type of behavior in unprofessional. As for soccer, most of the fights that have broken out over the years have been in the stands between the fans. A situation where players get involved is very rare, and also frowned upon. The young players out there who want to be in the NBA or another professional league should see what not to do in such a situation.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2004 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

NBA - BasketBall
A Friend

NBA - BasketBall Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Big test coming up for the Suns tomorrow, Dec. 3rd. At 13-2, they have the best record in the NBA but skeptics are pointing to their easy schedule thus far. Tomorrow they play the Timberwolves with Kevin Garnett and company. Should be a good game. Prediction: Suns by 4, 109-105.

5th Dec, 2004 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 BasketBall NBA

Well your prediction was wrong Gaucho! tongue.gif My Timberwolves took care of business and defeated the Suns 97-93 on Friday night with KG scoring another double-double (23 points 19 rebounds). I think the Wolves have finally found themselves and are starting to perform like they were last year. Hopefully they can continue making their run. My Knicks on the other hand are only 8-8 but at the top of a weak Atlantic Division. With the Nets struggling this year, maybe the Knicks can once again make the playoffs with an Atlantic Division title.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2004 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

NBA - BasketBall
A Friend

BasketBall NBA

I myself am a Timberwolves fan. However, my favorite all time team was the bulls, when they had Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen and Dennis Rodman, etc.

My current favorite player is Kevin Garnett, although I would have to say MJ was the best player ever. I did, however, think it was kind of dumb that he came back again to play for the wizards. I say, end with a bang, don't drag out your career, because you won't be remembered as well. What do you guys think?

Sharpshoey

5th Dec, 2004 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

NBA - BasketBall

I agree with you sharpshoey. Now most people will remember Jordan as the guy who came back from retirement twice and couldn't take a young Wizards team to the playoffs. I always disagree with those who retire at the top of their game and then return only to play at a lower level.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2004 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

NBA - BasketBall
A Friend

NBA BasketBall - Page 4

QUOTE (malexander @ 5-Dec 04, 2:43 PM)
Well your prediction was wrong Gaucho! tongue.gif My Timberwolves took care of business and defeated the Suns 97-93 on Friday night with KG scoring another double-double (23 points 19 rebounds).

Well. I was a little off. Minnesota frustrated us with a pesky zone defense which we can usually overcome with outside shooting but we couldn't hit any three's. That was the difference. That and Sam Casell hitting one bomb after another. KG looked pretty unstopable as well. The local TV announcers here in Phoenix were speculating on what might have been last year had the Timberwolves not run in to key injuries. They felt they may have been NBA champs instead of the Pistons.

17th Dec, 2004 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

NBA BasketBall Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

Well, even though the Lakers lost a lot of good players this last offseason, seems they had enough to hand the Kings one of their worst home losses this year. It was also a homecoming of sorts for Vlade Divac, who was an ex-Laker and ex-King, now a Laker again. My Knicks are winning the Atlantic Division with an 11-11 record, which shows how weak the East is again. Take away Miami and the rest are pretty much mediocre. The Suns still have only lost 3 games which is impressive but the season is still young tongue.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (34) »

> TOPIC: NBA - BasketBall

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,