NBA - BasketBall - Page 2 of 34

hi how did the history of basket ball start - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2004 - 11:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (34) »
Jazz, Bulls, Sonics, Lakers and others
4th Jul, 2004 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

NBA - BasketBall - Page 2

Interesting development in the Lakers saga. Coach K who is famed for taking the Duke college basketball program to many titles has been offered the open Laker's coaching position. Do you think he should accept this offer? Does a college coach need to coach in the NBA if they have accomplished everything there is to accomplish at the college level?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2004 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

NBA - BasketBall
A Friend

BasketBall NBA

Well, he turned it down. I think I would to. Living in a college town, working with student athletes would be much more satisfying that coaching a bunch of ego maniacs like you have with the Lakers.

I read in the paper this morning Kobe Bryant is talking with the Denver Nuggets. They are 23 million under the salary cap. That way, he could be in court during the day and on the court at night.

The Phoenix Suns have reached a verbal aggreement with Steve Nash, so not likely in the Kobe hunt anymore.

7th Jul, 2004 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

NBA - BasketBall Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Kobe would be very brave to go play with the Nuggets after the fiasco he has been involved in. I think both times the Lakers played in Denver he was booed every time he touched the ball. I am not sure if the fans will forget this even if he is wearing Nuggets colors.
With respect to the Lakers coaching vacancy, Rudy T has been offered the job now and supposedly it is a done deal, with the rest of the coaching staff being filled as we speak. Rudy may end up being the best fit at LA, because he is one of those no-nonsense type of coaches. Problem is he may be coaching a team minus Kobe and Shaq.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2004 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

NBA - BasketBall
A Friend

Page 2 BasketBall NBA

I have a feeling Kobe will stay in LA, probably with the Lakers. ESPN is reporting Carlos Boozer is headed to Utah and Shaq could be headed to Miami.

9th Jul, 2004 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

BasketBall NBA

As a Knicks fan myself, Shaq heading to Miami is not good news with the rivalry between the Heat and Knicks. But I guess it would be in the Lakers favor to ship Shaq to an Eastern conference team so he does not haunt them throghout the season. I am pretty sure that Kobe is not happy that Coach K did not take the job; it was his idea to bring the Duke coach to LA.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2004 - 6:45am / Post ID: #

NBA - BasketBall
A Friend

NBA - BasketBall

i love football my favorite team is my home team not because there the best but they try hard and that's what really matters to me when i'm watching a team playing there best it makes it a more interesting game some snacks a six pack and my two best freinds and we girls love it biggrin.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jul, 2004 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

NBA BasketBall - Page 2

Sorry Poodah, but this is a basketball thread, not a football one. Check the Competitive sports board, there is an equivalent football discussion there. On the subject of basketball, do you have a favorite NBA basketball team that you would like to talk about? Your sports icons show the Miami Heat. They just landed gold with signing Shaq. Any comments on that maybe?!

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2004 - 11:05am / Post ID: #

NBA - BasketBall
A Friend

NBA BasketBall Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

hi how did the history of basket ball start and who invented the game

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (34) »

> TOPIC: NBA - BasketBall

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,