Abortion - The World's View - Page 10 of 13

A Woman's Amazing Story: "I Survived - Page 10 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st Jun, 2012 - 12:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Abortion Roe vs. Wade - Global view on Abortion, Abortion Laws, Personal Experiences, etc. Some countries allow abortions and others do not but the heated debate is most apparent in the united States where some are for and against it. What is your view?
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2012 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Abortion - The World's View - Page 10

39 Women Walk 250 Miles to Speak for Unborn Children

Thirty-nine young women recently completed a 21-day march for life. Some have been personally affected by abortion in some way while others simply have a burden for the issue and have taken personal responsibility.

Carisma is an abortion survivor standing in the gap for the Hispanic community and for the "voiceless who deserve the right to live out their God-given Destiny." Anna from Washington desires to see a purity revolution among her generation. Tennille is a post abortive woman, walking for the unborn and to bring hope to her generation that there is healing from the debilitating impact of abortion. LaSondra is walking on behalf of the African American community, where one out of two babies doesn't have a chance to make it out of the womb alive.

39 young women. 39 strong and courageous women from across the nation. Some post-abortive, some survivors of abortion, others stirred by this national calamity who have chosen to walk for life because of their passion for the issue. Together, these women represent the stand for life in the midst of a culture of death. Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2012 - 10:07am / Post ID: #

View Worlds - Abortion

Finding Healing After Abortion Nearly Took My Life

I had been looking forward to my post-abortion healing retreat weekend for months. Years, in fact. The grief and crushing guilt after my abortion 23 years ago nearly cost me my life. My check for the nominal fee was cashed, and the Herculean logistics of childcare and shuttling my three sons to and from activities while mommy was away was complete. As a firm non-believer in GPS, I wrote out my driving directions using the markers from the kids" art table and set off on my 40-mile journey to closure.

Located atop a hill, surrounded by fields and trees, the retreat house was perfectly bucolic and remote. Including me, there were eight retreatants, seven staff members (including the lead facilitator, a nurse, and a certified counselor), and - although it was conducted as an interdenominational Christian retreat - a priest. Ref. Source 8

Abortion - The World's View
Abortion - The World's View (Hover)

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2012 - 10:55am / Post ID: #

Abortion - The World's View Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

When Killing Your Child is Called "Pregnancy Management"

Dr. Mark I. Evans is known around the world for his work in genetics, prenatal screening and diagnosis, and the selective reduction of pregnancies. Of course, 'selective reduction" is code for the choosing and killing of one or more babies in a multiple pregnancy. You don't reduce children - you kill them. But Dr. Evans prefers to refer to this procedure as "pregnancy management.". Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 14th May, 2012 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Page 10 View Worlds - Abortion

NHS spends £1m a week on repeat abortions: Single women using terminations 'as another form of contraceptive'
UK News

The figures will fuel the debate on whether abortions, costing up to £1,000 each, are being sanctioned as more of a lifestyle choice than a medical requirement.
Source: Home | Mail Online

Post Date: 24th May, 2012 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

View Worlds - Abortion

'Pro-choice' Americans at record low poll finds

The percent of Americans who identify as pro-choice regarding legalized abortion is at a new low of 41 percent, according to a newly released Gallup poll. The figure is one percent lower than the previous all-time low registered by Gallup, which was in May 2009....

Source: Yahoo! News - Latest News & Headlines

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2012 - 11:13am / Post ID: #

Abortion - The World's View

"No Uterus, No Opinion" - Can Men Have a Say on Abortion?

When arguing with supporters of legal abortion, the debate invariably turns, if the person promoting the pro-life perspective is a man, to the question of whether men should have any say on the topic of abortion. Oddly, the insistence that pro-life men not have an opinion on abortion is almost never applied to men who favor abortion - they"re always allowed to promote abortion despite the fact that they can't have an abortion either. Ref. Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2012 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

Abortion - World's View - Page 10

Doctor Told Me Four Times to Abort One of My Triplets

"Abort, abort," rang through my head the entire taxi ride home from the doctor's office. I was twenty weeks pregnant. How could I abort my perfectly healthy babies?

That was the fourth time during my triplet pregnancy that a doctor suggested I abort one or more babies. Every time it was said as if the doctor was talking about the weather. Didn't he understand what these babies meant to me? What babies mean to a lot of people? I saw their heartbeats. They were alive. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2012 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

Abortion - World's View Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 10

A Woman's Amazing Story: "I Survived A Back-Alley Abortion"

"I survived an abortion," the woman standing in front of me said, looking at my sign.

I am one of the summer interns for the Canadian Centre for Bio-Ethical Reform, and for the last two weeks we have been travelling across the country on The New Abortion Caravan. Dozens of people have given us amazing testimonies, dozens have turned pro-life, but I had never heard this story before.

I was doing "Choice" Chain, a project where we stand with signs of aborted pre-born babies as well as pre-born babies in utero outside the Portage Mall in Winnipeg. When a woman in her mid-forties walked by, I asked her what she thought about abortion. She stopped, looked at my sign, looked up at me and said, "You don't want to hear what I have to say." Ref. Source 3

+  « First of 13 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Abortion - The World's View

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,