Palestine vs. Israel - Page 4 of 109

QUOTE I wonder though... could they really - Page 4 - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 1st Apr, 2003 - 5:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (109) »

?
Poll: Which statement is the MOST true for you with regards to the Israeli vs. Palestine conflict?
  Israel is a terrorist State       10.94%
  Palestine is a terrorist State       23.44%
  Palestine has no claim on anything since the last war       6.25%
  Israel should withdraw and allow Palestine to become a State       9.38%
  Israel is only doing what the USA wants       3.12%
  Palestine is only doing what the Islamist want       1.56%
  Both people are equally blood hungry       10.94%
  Both people really want peace but are blind       9.38%
  Israel owns the Middle East       1.56%
  Israel does not belong in the Middle East       9.38%
  Palestine are angry because they were conquered       1.56%
  Palestine was there first and deserve their land       12.50%
Total Votes: 64
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Palestine Statehood Who Is Right? Should Palestine be its own soverign nation state? Why is the USA attempt to block this from happening? Is Israel using an apartheid system much like South Africa did where people are segregated into undesirable areas and become unable to access the basic necessities of life? Does Israel have a point that they have major security challenges against those trying to harm them? How can this be resolved or will it ever? Will there be a Palestine state?
Palestine vs. Israel Related Information to Palestine vs. Israel
17th Mar, 2003 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 4

I wonder if Israel is going to use the time where the world will be occupied with Iraq to deal some sever blows to Palestine? I am sure Israel is on edge with Saddam now, will he attack them if the US invades?

[offtopic]Remind me to not put a poll with 'no opinion' as an option, I hate when no one uses their mind, and just goes for the easy way out.[/offtopic]

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2003 - 11:09am / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Israel vs Palestine

Saddam will probably try to draw Israel into a response, hoping to gain support - if he gets the chance.

As I understand it, the new Hellfire missles are pretty sophisticated, and can nail the Scuds at a very long range.

PS,
Remember, don't post an opinion poll with no response as an option.

18th Mar, 2003 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel Judaism Studies

The Arabs see Sharon as a criminal too. Do you think the US is not looking as closely as it should at the current leadership of Israel? Then again, there was a recent election and Sharon was the winner.

This War Lacks Credibility

Hussein Shobokshi  George W. Bush has been on a mission to get rid of rogue regimes in the name of his war on terrorism. That mission, while noble in its objectives, lacks credibility and legitimacy. The main reason for that is its failure to address the criminal record of Ariel Sharon
https://arabnews.com/Article.asp?ID=23850

[offtopic]Thanks for the reminder Stranger, I sent you an email. Check it out. Thanks.[/offtopic]

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2003 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Page 4 Israel vs Palestine

Sharon??
What, are you kidding me??
He and Arafat both are the bloodiest men over there!!!
Those two guys have been going at it for twenty five years now!!

Will check email

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2003 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Israel vs Palestine

The US/UK forces are moving into street to street battles with the Iraqis, and demolishing buildings with armored vehicles along the way. The weaponry used by the coalition forces are overwhelmingly superior to the outgunned Iraqis almost to a hopeless extend.

Some people are now drawing parallels between that and the Israelis-Palestinians situation, with the well-armed Israelis bulldozing everything in sight and the hapless Palestinians fighting back with stones. I think this sort of pictures will further inflame the Arabs. That can blow into a regional crisis there, not that it isn't already. After all, the Arabs have always contended that the Palestinian issue must be resolved first.

What do you guys think?

1st Apr, 2003 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel

Some people are now drawing parallels between that and the Israelis-Palestinians situation, with the well-armed Israelis bulldozing everything in sight and the hapless Palestinians fighting back with stones. I think this sort of pictures will further inflame the Arabs.

This may sound strange but I think the Arabs are two faced. First of all, if the Arabs were truly unified then the US/UK would be fearful of entering the Middle East, but there are those who speak with words their opposition to the US and with another face take their money. The Arabs remind me a lot of the American Indians, because they choose not to unify so 'divided you fall'. As for Israel they are really a roach in a chicken's nest. They are not surrounded by anyone that likes them so they have to act like a bully so that no one bullies them. I wonder though... could they really protect themselves without the help of the US/UK? What is Israels' real end goal?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Apr, 2003 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 4

Have you ever looked at a map of the area?
The way the Arab world whines about those "bullies" Israel makes me laugh.
The Arab nations are some of the wealthiest in the world, occupy a space several hundred times greater than Israel, yet are begging the US to "call them off" all the time.

The problem is that every now and then one of them, like Egypt or Jordan decides to break bad against Israel and gets their clock cleaned.

The West Bank and Gaza Strip came into being in precisely that manner. That land does not belong to the Palenistians, but USED to belong to Egypt and Jordan- before they attacked Israel.

I have no sympathy for the Arabs whatsoever.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2003 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Palestine vs. Israel Studies Judaism - Page 4

I wonder though... could they really protect themselves without the help of the US/UK?

Go back and read the history of when they were first formed in '47.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (109) »

> TOPIC: Palestine vs. Israel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,