Palestine vs. Israel - Page 5 of 109

As crazy as it may sound what Stranger wrote - Page 5 - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 3rd Apr, 2003 - 11:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (109) »

?
Poll: Which statement is the MOST true for you with regards to the Israeli vs. Palestine conflict?
  Israel is a terrorist State       10.94%
  Palestine is a terrorist State       23.44%
  Palestine has no claim on anything since the last war       6.25%
  Israel should withdraw and allow Palestine to become a State       9.38%
  Israel is only doing what the USA wants       3.12%
  Palestine is only doing what the Islamist want       1.56%
  Both people are equally blood hungry       10.94%
  Both people really want peace but are blind       9.38%
  Israel owns the Middle East       1.56%
  Israel does not belong in the Middle East       9.38%
  Palestine are angry because they were conquered       1.56%
  Palestine was there first and deserve their land       12.50%
Total Votes: 64
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Palestine Statehood Who Is Right? Should Palestine be its own soverign nation state? Why is the USA attempt to block this from happening? Is Israel using an apartheid system much like South Africa did where people are segregated into undesirable areas and become unable to access the basic necessities of life? Does Israel have a point that they have major security challenges against those trying to harm them? How can this be resolved or will it ever? Will there be a Palestine state?
Palestine vs. Israel Related Information to Palestine vs. Israel
1st Apr, 2003 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 5

Go back and read the history of when they were first formed in '47.

Referring to anything in particular? Hey bud, we are in the year 2003, things operate just a bit different now - all the way around.

Sad to say but with all the news dominated with Iraq we may not be hearing of the constant action against Palestine. Anyone care to fill us in on the latest?
[offtopic]I was trying to access Arab News but notice they are offline. I wonder if a hacker took them out too?[/offtopic]

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2003 - 10:37am / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Israel vs Palestine

Most of what I have read are military strategy books. I will say that Israel is the object of study by every military in the world.

I do remember a book published, maybe in the seventies, called "Oh Jerusalem" that gave a pretty good account of the struggle they faced against the existing nations, all of whom declared war on them. Suffice it to say the Arabs lost.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2003 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Palestine vs. Israel Judaism Studies

Have you ever looked at a map of the area?
The way the Arab world whines about those "bullies" Israel makes me laugh.
The Arab nations are some of the wealthiest in the world, occupy a space several hundred times greater than Israel, yet are begging the US to "call them off" all the time.

That's because the Arabs are not allowed to purchase any of the more sophisticated weaponry. Unlike Israel which virtually get theirs for free from you know who. Including a nuke bomb or two.

When the Arabs try to develop their own weapons, the might of the powerful came down upon them. Where's the fair play? I think the reason Israel can have TOTAL disregard for world opinion is because it has the explicit backing of the US. Nothing else, military strategy or otherwise.

After all Israel is the 51st state or US. Or is it 52nd? 53rd? :smile.gif The USA keeps annexing protectorates so I can't really keep up. Sorry. wink.gif

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2003 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Page 5 Israel vs Palestine

Fireduck,
Where are you getting your information?
The minimum text editor made me type this line.

3rd Apr, 2003 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

Israel vs Palestine

When the Arabs try to develop their own weapons, the might of the powerful came down upon them.

You know that is true. I wonder why, maybe it has something to do with the fear that the weapons end up in the hands of the zealot muslims?

I have been trying to get some muslim and jewish people to join to add constructive comments about it. Some have joined, but they have not posted in awhile, if you know of any please invite them to the forum. Its fine for us to speculate, but it's good to hear from the blood of the land.

[offtopic]
The minimum text editor made me type this line.
Here is a tip if you have little to say... 'quote' the person's text that you are answering, that counts as part of the 15 word minimum, plus a smile here or there also counts wink.gif
[/offtopic]

3rd Apr, 2003 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel

sad.gif This area of war is very climatic - you have the US/UK fighting in Iraq and you have Israel fighting in Palestine... wow, it certainly is ripe for revenge in the eyes of Arabs.

From Arab News:

100 Palestinians Martyred During March: Ministry
Agencies

GAZA CITY, 3 April 2003 - More than 100 Palestinians, including 26 children, were killed in the West Bank and Gaza Strip in March by the Israeli Army, the Palestinian Health Ministry said in a report released yesterday.

"Some 101 people were killed, including 26 children, and 638 wounded during this period," the report said.

The ministry said sanitary conditions were "deteriorating" in the Palestinian territories. The West Bank has been almost entirely reoccupied by Israeli troops for months.

The ministry also warned against the "exploitation by the Israeli government of the international situation to continue its aggression against the Palestinian people," in an allusion to the US-led war on Iraq.
https://www.arabnews.com/Article.asp?ID=24647

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2003 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 5

Just another day in Paradise.
These folks have been fighting each other forever.
They love it. It is a way of life for them.
I am convinced that if either Arafat or Sharon died, the other would be heartbroken.

Who will I shoot at now?

3rd Apr, 2003 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel Studies Judaism - Page 5

As crazy as it may sound what Stranger wrote it's very true. I deeply believe that both sides love 'blood' they really live, breathe to kill each other, they don't want the peace and they will never get it, I'm not trying to be negative but realistic. Sad but true sad.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (109) »

> TOPIC: Palestine vs. Israel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,