Palestine vs. Israel - Page 7 of 109

@ Stranger, I agree with this save one point, - Page 7 - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 9th Apr, 2003 - 11:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 109 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (109) »

?
Poll: Which statement is the MOST true for you with regards to the Israeli vs. Palestine conflict?
  Israel is a terrorist State       10.94%
  Palestine is a terrorist State       23.44%
  Palestine has no claim on anything since the last war       6.25%
  Israel should withdraw and allow Palestine to become a State       9.38%
  Israel is only doing what the USA wants       3.12%
  Palestine is only doing what the Islamist want       1.56%
  Both people are equally blood hungry       10.94%
  Both people really want peace but are blind       9.38%
  Israel owns the Middle East       1.56%
  Israel does not belong in the Middle East       9.38%
  Palestine are angry because they were conquered       1.56%
  Palestine was there first and deserve their land       12.50%
Total Votes: 64
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Palestine Statehood Who Is Right? Should Palestine be its own soverign nation state? Why is the USA attempt to block this from happening? Is Israel using an apartheid system much like South Africa did where people are segregated into undesirable areas and become unable to access the basic necessities of life? Does Israel have a point that they have major security challenges against those trying to harm them? How can this be resolved or will it ever? Will there be a Palestine state?
Palestine vs. Israel Related Information to Palestine vs. Israel
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2003 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 7

Annie,
If you will check your history, you will find that Israel was attacked by Egypt and Jordan- without provocation.

The results of that llittle skirmish was that Israel wound up occupying what is now called The West Bank and The Gaza Strip, which had been a part of the respective countries.

Israel kept them as a matter of tactical stategy to keep Egypt and Jordan at bay.

Israel didn't go after those places, but took them in the course of war.

How far back in history do we want to go back? If just one step further back, then we have to ask how Israel was created in the first place? Gaza and West Bank taken in the course of war is fine, argument-wise, but what about the underlying issue, that is the rights of the Palestininans to have a place to call their own?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2003 - 9:42am / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Israel vs Palestine

How far back in history do we want to go back? If just one step further back, then we have to ask how Israel was created in the first place? Gaza and West Bank taken in the course of war is fine, argument-wise, but what about the underlying issue, that is the rights of the Palestininans to have a place to call their own?

This is where I agree with you, Fireduck.
In 1947 The British and the rest of the Allied powers issued some kind of mandate re-establishing Israel as a state, because it was their "heriditary" homeland. I think they all had some kind of "collective guilt" about the horrors of Hitler.
Baloney!
That was a bogus calim that wouldnt have held up in any court.
The Romans kicked the Jews out of Palestine int the 1st century AD.
Now 1900 years later they lay claim to the land.
I don't blame the Arabs for stating a war over it.
The only problem is that 5 Arab nations attacked them, complete with armies, air power, etc., and with horribly limited means (and without US superior weaponry) the Israelis whipped all 5 of them like dogs. Made  'em beg for mercy.

The Israelis are very tough soldiers. They took it and hav successfully defended it against all comers since then.

You wonder why the US likes Israel and has little respect for the Arabs? That's why.

6th Apr, 2003 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel Judaism Studies

Israel is really looking for trouble. Maybe they are confident because US troops are nearby?

From CSMonitor:

On West Bank, fear of 'dangerous precedent'
The first mass expulsion of Palestinians in over two years of fighting
with Israel. By Ben Lynfield
https://www.csmonitor.com/2003/0407/p07s02-wome.html

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2003 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Page 7 Israel vs Palestine

Israel is really looking for trouble. Maybe they are confident because US troops are nearby?

From CSMonitor:

On West Bank, fear of 'dangerous precedent'
The first mass expulsion of Palestinians in over two years of fighting
with Israel. By Ben Lynfield
https://www.csmonitor.com/2003/0407/p07s02-wome.html

I read the article, and I think you are right.

But getting those guys out of the way may well have saved their lives.

Had they been around, they may have tried to interfere and that would have gotten them shot without hesitation.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2003 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Israel vs Palestine

Another day, another few deaths. Just because big brother is nearby doesn't give Israel the right to kill so indiscriminately. >:(

Seven Palestinians killed in Israeli missile attacks on Gaza City

https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...30408230520&e=2

9th Apr, 2003 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel

True Fireduck but both sides are guilty of the same crime...as we discussed before, both sides want to live this way, of course, there are people who wants the peace but the majority of them are not willing to negotiate seriously for peace in that region. sad.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2003 - 10:51am / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 7

Fireduck,
Although I admire your concern over people dying, you have to look the thing right in the eyeball. You have to look at the cold, hard facts.
The Palestinians go around bombing school busses filled with children, shopping malls where women and children, unarmed mind you, are going about their daily business.

They even take their own pre-teenage children, strap bombs on them and send them in to die.

These are not valiant soldiers facing down the Israeli soldiers. If they were, the US would have acted on their behalf long ago. We admire warriors, and warriors who face a superior enemy have a special place in our hearts.

Conversely, we despise cowards, we especially despise those who attack unarmed people, and then whine when retribution comes to them.

If there is ever to be hope for the Palestinian people, the Palestinian people themselves are going to have to arrest and convict Hamas, Hesbollah, EntaFada and the rest.

Otherwise, we feel that what Israel is doing is perfectly justified.

If it were me, I would have sent an F-16 right down the Gaza Strip long ago and entirely wiped Hamas out- along with everyone else who gives them implicit support.

I could have stopped that conflict long ago with a few bombing runs.

9th Apr, 2003 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel Studies Judaism - Page 7

@ Stranger, I agree with this save one point, you cannot expect them to fighting soldiers if they do not have any army (not allowed to) or any significant weaponry. I believe the common man is just going with the flow because of oppression. Those that need to answer is the leadership. Take them out, bring in fresh blood that will not hide these zealous groups and then there will be a significant change.

Anyways, really all that we talk here is of no consequence since there will never be peace in the Middle East.

> TOPIC: Palestine vs. Israel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,