Palestine vs. Israel - Page 85 of 109

Israeli Ambassador to the United Nations Ron - Page 85 - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 21st Jul, 2014 - 5:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 109 pgs.  81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89  ...Latest (109) »

?
Poll: Which statement is the MOST true for you with regards to the Israeli vs. Palestine conflict?
  Israel is a terrorist State       10.94%
  Palestine is a terrorist State       23.44%
  Palestine has no claim on anything since the last war       6.25%
  Israel should withdraw and allow Palestine to become a State       9.38%
  Israel is only doing what the USA wants       3.12%
  Palestine is only doing what the Islamist want       1.56%
  Both people are equally blood hungry       10.94%
  Both people really want peace but are blind       9.38%
  Israel owns the Middle East       1.56%
  Israel does not belong in the Middle East       9.38%
  Palestine are angry because they were conquered       1.56%
  Palestine was there first and deserve their land       12.50%
Total Votes: 64
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Palestine Statehood Who Is Right? Should Palestine be its own soverign nation state? Why is the USA attempt to block this from happening? Is Israel using an apartheid system much like South Africa did where people are segregated into undesirable areas and become unable to access the basic necessities of life? Does Israel have a point that they have major security challenges against those trying to harm them? How can this be resolved or will it ever? Will there be a Palestine state?
Palestine vs. Israel Related Information to Palestine vs. Israel
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2014 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 85

At least three rockets were fired from Gaza toward southern Israel, about two hours after a temporary lull in hostilities began to allow humanitarian supplies to be delivered to Gaza, the Israeli military said.

The rockets fell in open areas and no injuries were immediately reported, the Israeli military said. Ref. CNN

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2014 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Israel vs Palestine

Report: Hamas, Islamic Jihad offer 10-year truce:

Hamas and Islamic Jihad have submitted a list of 10 demands to Egypt to establish a 10-year truce with Israel, the Hebrew-language daily Maariv reported Wednesday. Ref. Source 7

17th Jul, 2014 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel Judaism Studies

Vincenzo, I usually ask myself, if I were an Israeli why would I want to live in a country that is surrounded by people from many nations that are trying to kill me? Is it that I have no choice (Finances), I am patriotic, I will not be bullied, I am in 'Zion' or other religious reason? For the Palestinians they really do not have much of a choice.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2014 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Page 85 Israel vs Palestine

The Israel Defense Forces initiated a ground operation into Gaza late today after 10 days of bombings and airstrikes, the Israeli government said. Ref. CNN

17th Jul, 2014 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Israel vs Palestine

Technically, there never has been a country called Palestine that was lead by Palestinians and a sovereign country. When there was a territory called Palestine, it was actually under Ottoman control. So, really, the Palestinians have the same question placed before them...why stay. You would think that the surrounding Islamic nations could open their arms for their brothers...strange that they haven't nor have they ever given back any of the territory that they took from what was at the time being called Palestine. However, had the Palestinians won the war they immediately started following the creation and recognition of the State of Israel, the Israelis would be in the same situation as the Palestinians are today or perhaps we wouldn't even have to worry about Israelis (As there might not be any left to converse with).

Either way, you have two groups with very deep religious ties to what I will call a sandbox. I suspect that it is religious reasons which prevent either side from leaving the sandbox and a feeling that the area is truly theirs based on history (Palestinians - Ottoman Empire time and Israelis - King David). Jerusalem is sacred to both people. Additionally, for either group, where is the alternative for their own country? It is very true that the Israelis have far less friends in the area and that is a gross understatement, but the Palestinians friends in the area do seem a bit fair weathered. While I think it was mostly religious at the start, I am not exactly sure how much of it is still religious and how much of it is now just out of spite.

But your question seems to be more on a individual basis, and in that case, I totally agree. If I were a Israeli or a Palestinian, I would leave. The place is a powder keg waiting to blow.

18th Jul, 2014 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel

I mostly agree with Vincenzo's earlier writings. If you don't like us to come at you with missiles and soldiers then simply stop firing missiles at us. Any country would do the SAME to protect her citizens. I also don't know what the solution is for these two groups of people, I'm just sad for the innocent lives lost in the mess.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2014 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 85

Deadly day in Gaza: 65 Palestinians killed, 13 Israeli soldiers dead

The Israeli military said 13 of its soldiers were killed in Gaza on Sunday while fighting with Hamas militants. More than 60 Palestinians were killed Sunday as Israel continued to demolish shafts and tunnels in expanded operations that included airstrikes and gun battles. Since the conflict began nearly two weeks ago, more than 400 Palestinians have been killed and another 3,000 wounded, according to Gaza Health Ministry officials. Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2014 - 5:40am / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel Studies Judaism - Page 85

Israeli Ambassador to the United Nations Ron Prosor denied Hamas' claim that it had captured an Israeli soldier.

"There's no kidnapped Israeli soldier, and those rumors are untrue," He said. Ref. CNN

> TOPIC: Palestine vs. Israel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,