Palestine vs. Israel - Page 105 of 109

So there is just enough fact mixed in the - Page 105 - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 26th Aug, 2017 - 9:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 109 pgs.  101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 

?
Poll: Which statement is the MOST true for you with regards to the Israeli vs. Palestine conflict?
  Israel is a terrorist State       10.94%
  Palestine is a terrorist State       23.44%
  Palestine has no claim on anything since the last war       6.25%
  Israel should withdraw and allow Palestine to become a State       9.38%
  Israel is only doing what the USA wants       3.12%
  Palestine is only doing what the Islamist want       1.56%
  Both people are equally blood hungry       10.94%
  Both people really want peace but are blind       9.38%
  Israel owns the Middle East       1.56%
  Israel does not belong in the Middle East       9.38%
  Palestine are angry because they were conquered       1.56%
  Palestine was there first and deserve their land       12.50%
Total Votes: 64
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Palestine Statehood Who Is Right? Should Palestine be its own soverign nation state? Why is the USA attempt to block this from happening? Is Israel using an apartheid system much like South Africa did where people are segregated into undesirable areas and become unable to access the basic necessities of life? Does Israel have a point that they have major security challenges against those trying to harm them? How can this be resolved or will it ever? Will there be a Palestine state?
Palestine vs. Israel Related Information to Palestine vs. Israel
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2017 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 105

It's a good thing there no prejudice in this, otherwise it'd be difficult for Israel to get justice. I mean, they are a country of about eight million bullies surrounded by a mere billion enemy victims who desire Israel's destruction.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2017 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Israel vs Palestine

On the Ground with Israelis and Palestinians By Steve Feldman. We don't want you to be pro-Israeli or pro-Palestinian; we demand of you to be pro-peace. Source 2u.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel Judaism Studies

Palestinians Have a Legal Right to Armed Struggle By Stanley L Cohen. As an occupied people, Palestinians have a right to resist - in every way possible. Source 4u.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2017 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Page 105 Israel vs Palestine

My goodness, did he write that it was a largely voluntary exit of the Jewish people from Israel? Is he kidding himself or trying to kid us? The Jewish people have been bullied for centuries and they finally had enough and now they have Israel. They are willing to die to defend it and they will not brook anyone trying to take it away. There was no willing migration from Israel. Every people that occupied that area tried to either exterminate the Jews or force them to leave. I read that one part and I couldn't go any further. Sure, the Palestinians have it rough. I feel for them. The Kurds do too and the Arabs and the rest of the world aren't crying for a free Kurdistan. Sorry, Israel has a right to exist and they need all the land they have to be defensible since every country around them has attacked them at one time or another.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 5:46am / Post ID: #

Israel vs Palestine

The al-Aqsa Metal Detectors Aren't A Security Measure By Diana Buttu. Israel has been using the pretext of security to quietly continue the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians from their land. Source 8m.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Palestine vs. Israel

Uhm, does the author realize that this most peaceful of activities to which she alludes, prayer, has been used as a means to sneak bombs and weapons into highly populated areas in the past? That Muslim extremists actually blew up mosques? Of course she does. But stating those facts would hurt her blatantly one-sided anti Israel hit piece. Sorry, I'm not buying it.

Don't get me wrong, Israel is not completely blameless in this. Do they overreact… sometimes. Of course, when they have terrorists that board buses and blow themselves up killing scores of Israeli citizens I can see why they react the way they do. When they have rockets and mortar rounds routinely lobbed on them from their neighbor, I can understand why they mistrust the Arabs.

Imagine if you will what you would do if the US was routinely attacked by extremists sheltered by Mexico and and Canada. Attacks that maim and kill US citizens. Then imagine people sneaking in from those same places coming here and launching suicide attacks. Now, the population of the US is about 40 times that of Israel. So, an attack that kills 75 people in Israel would be equivalent to an attack killing about 3,000 here in the US. Sounds like what happened on 911. What would US citizens demand. Yup, and that is why Israel acts the way they do.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 105

Only Palestinians Can Change Their Reality By Amira Hass. For many it's clear that the Oslo framework, which expired in 1999, was a trap. Source 4b.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Palestine vs. Israel Studies Judaism - Page 105

So there is just enough fact mixed in the with BS here to lend some degree of credence to this piece. Here is the thing though, the Israelis offered a heck of a deal to the Palestinians in '93 and it was Arafat and the Palestinians who refused it. They got the vast majority of what they wanted and instead decided they wanted 100%. So they got nothing. Imagine how much better a place the world would be had they taken that offer. That was 24 years ago. They'd be their own country now. The Arabs and Israelis could actually start to make peace. And tension would be so much lower. Instead, they still live in refugee camps. I bet they wish they could go back to that time.

> TOPIC: Palestine vs. Israel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,