G.I. Jane - Women Soldiers - Page 7 of 9

Five women in current Army Ranger class fail - Page 7 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Nov, 2015 - 6:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Best of  G I Jane,Women Soldiers The female soldier, is she worth two male soldiers? Can she stand up to the task? Everything discussed openly with a real female marine!
G.I. Jane - Women Soldiers Related Information to G.I. Jane - Women Soldiers
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2015 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

G.I. Jane - Women Soldiers - Page 7

Women in combat: Army vs. Marines

A Pentagon push to expand job opportunities for military women has brought the Army and Marine Corps into closer alignment, but stark differences remain between the two major ground combat forces. When ... Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2015 - 11:32am / Post ID: #

Soldiers Women Jane GI

1st female soldiers to graduate from Ranger School

Two female soldiers will graduate from the Army’s legendary Ranger School this week. Ref. Source 8r

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2015 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

G.I. Jane - Women Soldiers
A Friend

G.I. Jane - Women Soldiers History & Civil Business Politics

I like the idea that there are now women rangers. I believe these women can do just as good of a job as the men and maybe some things better.

19th Aug, 2015 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Soldiers Women Jane GI

There is always the downside of these women being caught or injured and then the unit fields extra partiality towards helping her. I am not saying there should not be women rangers, I'm saying the men have to not be playing favorites or protectors out there.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 12 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.2%

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2015 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Soldiers Women Jane GI

Female Ranger students refused to give up

A combat ban means the two female soldiers cannot serve in a Ranger regiment. Ref. Source 6u

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2015 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

G.I. Jane - Women Soldiers

Marine study finds all-male infantry units outperformed teams with women

A summary of results announced Thursday comes as the Marine Corps faces a deadline the Pentagon has set for requiring military branches to open all specialties to women, including infantry and special operations forces, beginning next year. Ref. USAToday

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2015 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

G.I. Jane Women Soldiers - Page 7

Why Marines have a problem with women in combat

The Marine Corps is making its last stand in the bitter debate over women in combat, fighting to retain gender restrictions on employment in frontline fighting units despite the Pentagon’s new open-door ... Ref. Source 4p

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2015 - 6:04am / Post ID: #

G.I. Jane Women Soldiers Politics Business Civil & History - Page 7

Five women in current Army Ranger class fail to advance to next phase of training

The five female soldiers in the Army's latest class of Ranger School have failed to qualify for the next phase of training, a Defense official said Friday. The women were part of a class of 417 soldiers who began the physical assessment phase of training on Nov. 1. Of that number, 197 soldiers - all men - have passed on to the next portion of training. Ref. USAToday

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: G.I. Jane - Women Soldiers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,