G.I. Jane - Women Soldiers - Page 9 of 9

I find this study very funny. The same thing - Page 9 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Aug, 2016 - 11:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 
Best of  G I Jane,Women Soldiers The female soldier, is she worth two male soldiers? Can she stand up to the task? Everything discussed openly with a real female marine!
G.I. Jane - Women Soldiers Related Information to G.I. Jane - Women Soldiers
Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2016 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

G.I. Jane - Women Soldiers - Page 9

Combat exposure may jeopardize the behavioral health of women in the military

In a recent study, combat exposure among Army enlisted women was associated with an increased likelihood of developing behavioral health problems post-deployment, including post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, and at-risk drinking. Ref. Source 7m.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2016 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

G.I. Jane - Women Soldiers
A Friend

Soldiers Women Jane GI

I find this study very funny. The same thing can be said about combat exposure to male soldiers. This is not rocket science here people. When you are getting shot at. Bombs are coming in by you. Tanks and artillery are firing at you it has a tendency to mess with your mind as well as you body if you are wounded. To say that any one whether male or female comes out of something like this and remains "Normal" is beyond comprehension. Everyone gets changed in some way mentally, physically or both in situations like this. To think otherwise is crazy talk.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: G.I. Jane - Women Soldiers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,