Thanksgiving 2009 - Page 2 of 3

One of our traditions is the creation of a - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 16th Oct, 2009 - 11:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
What are your plans?
15th Oct, 2009 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2009 - Page 2

Well, let me know exactly the name of the dish and I will look for it since there are many three bean salads out there.

Sponsored Links:
15th Oct, 2009 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving

This three bean salad I am thinking of has red beans soaked in sugar (not very sweet), corn, and green beans. It also has crisp salad onions. It is mixed with vinegar to counter the sweet. I don't know the name of it but it will go good with the turkey. By the way, you are handling baking it this time right?

15th Oct, 2009 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2009 Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

international QUOTE (JB @ 15-Oct 09, 4:37 PM)
By the way, you are handling baking it this time right?

Excuse me? Who has been taking care of both Thanksgiving AND Christmas baking for the past two years? rolleyes.gif I will look into that bean recipe, I think I tried it before and have an idea how it taste.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2009 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2009
A Friend

Page 2 Thanksgiving

[laugh] I can tell there is a lot of love there between the two of you.

I do love the HOME cooked meal at Thanksgiving but this year half the family will be out of town. I like to have Ham and Turkey both on Thanksgiving and Christmas. We usually go all out Thanksgiving dinner and lay about the rest of the day stuffed. smile.gif

16th Oct, 2009 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving

KNtoran, now you know what manners I am under, once I agree everything goes smoothly and so it will be with Thanksgiving 2009, I just need to say, "Yes Dear..."

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2009 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2009
A Friend

Thanksgiving 2009

That is correct. The easiest way to stay out of trouble is to just say "Yes Dear".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Oct, 2009 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2009 - Page 2

Maybe it will go down like this: family comes over, we eat turkey with stuffing, play games and talk. Not necessarily in that order but that's what usually happens.

16th Oct, 2009 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2009 Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

One of our traditions is the creation of a Thanksgiving tree where we write down all the blessings we have received for the year so far so I look forward making this tree with the kids. We also put our tiny Christmas tree.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Thanksgiving 2009

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,