Touched By September 11th - 9/11 - Page 6 of 12

Judge rejects 9/11 burial claims A legal case - Page 6 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Jul, 2008 - 11:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (12) »

?
Poll: Did September 11th affect you deeply?
  Yes, very much so       62.96%
  Yes, but only as much as any other world tragedy       29.63%
  Not really, terror happens all the time for me       3.70%
  No, not at all       3.70%
Total Votes: 27
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
9/11 Since this tradegy took place the world is a much different place. Share your thoughts and experiences if you were there.
Touched By September 11th - 9/11 Related Information to Touched By September 11th - 9/11
Post Date: 26th Jun, 2007 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Touched By September 11th - 9/11 - Page 6

Ex-EPA Head Christine Todd Whitman Denies Misleading Public Over Environmental Dangers After 9/11; Admits White House Removed EPA Call for NYC Apartments to be Professionally Cleaned of Dust

Nearly six years after the Sept. 11 attacks, Whitman appeared on Capitol Hill Monday for the first time to answer questions about the EPA's statements after the collapse of the World Trade Center. Since Whitman assured New Yorkers that the air was "safe to breathe," thousands of downtown residents and workers have become sick.
Ref. https://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=07/06/26/1413257

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2007 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Touched By September 11th - 9/11
A Friend

th September Touched

9.11, was really a tragic event. The whole world I believe was touched by this event. I pray that we don't experience another event like that in this world. I want to send my condolence to does in the US, that lost their loved ones on that event.

12th Aug, 2007 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

Touched By September 11th - 9/11 History & Civil Business Politics

Talk about putting your foot in your mouth. Sometimes I believe Politicans really do think they work just as hard as everyone else because they talk so darn much.

GIULIANI TAKES BACK 'SELF-ABSORBED' GROUND ZERO REMARK

Republican presidential hopeful Rudy Giuliani said Friday that he misspoke when he said he spent as much time, if not more, at ground zero exposed to the same health risks as workers combing the site after the Sept. 11 attacks.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...ni-remarks.html

I could have put this in his Political Campaign Thread, but when you think of the ramifications of such statements by those who were touched by September 11th then this is the right place.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2007 - 10:45am / Post ID: #

Page 6 th September Touched

EDITORIAL: ARE WE SAFER TODAY?

Tuesday will mark six years since what so far has been the worst day of the 21st century for the United States. Given the number of lives lost and the general fear that spread after the terrorist attacks that day, Americans have a right to expect their government has by now made strides to protect them from a repeat of such a thing.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1,1249,...08639,00.html

10th Sep, 2007 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

th September Touched

I woke this morning and for some reason I was thinking of Sept 11 and my initial reactions to it. I remember thinking what took what did it take so long for it to happen. It was a cowards attack but yet effective in hitting the country economically.

Innocents lost is always a tragic, soldiers fighting and dieing is bad enough. I sat last Saturday reading every name on a war memorial that placed in memorial of a beach storming that was executed by Canadians in WWII to my sons. It was a slaughter 919 entered the beach 109 return badly injured and 90 in fighting condition. They lost due to unforeseen issue with the heavy artillery and tanks not being able to get off the beach.

That battle was lost but what did occur was they learned some valuable techniques that they were able to employ on other beach raids where they were able to obtain complete and total victories.

I view 911 in the same light the world gained a valuable lesson. As long as we learned from it and can do different in the future, then the lives that were lost were not in vain. It does not lessen the sorrow of those left behind but maybe thoughts like this will ease the burden of a heavy heart.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

11th Sep, 2007 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Touched By September 11th - 9/11

1. Are we safer today? No
Why? How can 12million of any group arrive in a country (USA) with no legal drivers license, drive cars, secure a job without legal identiifcation and no one is suspicious. There is vested interest somewhere!
It is the politicians who are the illegal aliens! Deport the politicians instead!

2. I was shocked when I heard and saw the incidents of 9/11. A Marine buddy called from Quantico, VA as I awoke from a stupor and told me to turn on the TV.
I have not heard from this fellow in about 10 years. I turned on the TV and these 2
buildings were on fire. While we were talking he said that a plane had hit the Pentagon also. We knew it was no coincidence. The Shi'ite had hit the fan!

3. The majority of the highjackers were fron an ally! Go figure.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 4 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.4%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2007 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Touched September 11th 9/11 - Page 6

American Ties

After the 9//11 terrorist attacks, one patriotic Texan decided to do his part in an unusual way -- by wearing a tie. He vowed not to take off his American flag necktie until Osama bin Laden was caught. Six years later, his now-tattered tie is still around his neck.
Ref. ABC Nightline

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2008 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

Touched September 11th 9/11 Politics Business Civil & History - Page 6

Judge rejects 9/11 burial claims

A legal case claiming that New York denied proper burials to the victims of the 11 September attacks is dismissed.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/a...cas/7494633.stm

> TOPIC: Touched By September 11th - 9/11

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,