Touched By September 11th - 9/11 - Page 11 of 12

9/11 pic they didn’t want you to see. When - Page 11 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Sep, 2020 - 6:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 

?
Poll: Did September 11th affect you deeply?
  Yes, very much so       62.96%
  Yes, but only as much as any other world tragedy       29.63%
  Not really, terror happens all the time for me       3.70%
  No, not at all       3.70%
Total Votes: 27
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
9/11 Since this tradegy took place the world is a much different place. Share your thoughts and experiences if you were there.
Touched By September 11th - 9/11 Related Information to Touched By September 11th - 9/11
11th Sep, 2016 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Touched By September 11th - 9/11 - Page 11

Something like that should never happen again. We already have so much to deal with at home, our big enemies China and Russia are pushing our buttons, so much debt and on top of that Muslim fanatics want to hit us while we are trying to cops with it all.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2017 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

th September Touched

Children exposed to chemicals in 9/11 'dust' show early signs of risk of heart disease. Sixteen years after the collapse of the World Trade Center towers sent a 'cloud' of toxic debris across Lower Manhattan, children living nearby who likely breathed in the ash and fumes are showing early signs of risk for future heart disease. Source 3g.

11th Sep, 2017 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

Touched By September 11th - 9/11 History & Civil Business Politics

I just saw President Trump laying a wreath to mark the 184 people that died at the Pentagon. How are you remembering today those who died on 9/11 years ago? Because of that inncident we have thousands of troops all over the world fighting terrorism.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 25 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.5%

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Touched By September 11th - 9/11
A Friend

Page 11 th September Touched

Strafer,

I raise a toast to all those who died on that day in memory, hoping they have gone on to a better place… but I also raise a toast to all my fellow brothers and sisters in arms who put their lives on the line for the US. And to all the men and women of the allied nations who I have served with. I have met some incredibly brave people since 911.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 11th Sep, 2017 - 5:44pm

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

th September Touched

I remember this day on the day that it happened. I remember watching it live on TV. Then I remember looking into more and then thinking that our own government attacked us so that our president then could get the American people to back him up in attacking another country. One that just happened to have oil. I am sorry that so many have to lose their lives because of this day.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 9:51am / Post ID: #

9/11 WTC responders show increased physical disability due to PTSD. A new study of more than 1,100 WTC responders indicates a significant increase in physical disability among the responders. Source 3k.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2019 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Touched September 11th 9/11 - Page 11

Four words that outraged 9/11 victim’s son. Nicholas Haros Jr’s mum was killed in the September 11 attacks. Now, one phrase from a US politician has caused fresh pain. Source 9x.

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2020 - 6:13am / Post ID: #

Touched September 11th 9/11 Politics Business Civil & History - Page 11

9/11 pic they didn’t want you to see. When a photographer captured images from the devastating scene during 9/11, one was so shocking they didn’t want you to see it. Source 9p.

+  « First of 12 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 

> TOPIC: Touched By September 11th - 9/11

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,