Start Dungeons & Dragons Play By Post Board - Page 3 of 6

I would have no problem with people rolling - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 16th Oct, 2009 - 1:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Discussion about starting the Dugeons and Dragons system within this Community. Currently something has been started by KNtoran HERE.
15th Oct, 2009 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Start Dungeons & Dragons Play By Post Board - Page 3

I like your optimism, the one thing that I know for sure will attract RPGers is that there will not be all the requirements I put in place for the World of Medieval like Post count, that does not appeal to some.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2009 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Start Dungeons & Dragons Play By Post Board
A Friend

Board Post Play Dragons and Dungeons Start

I feel that this could be a way for them to get their post count and activity up so if they want they can join in Medieval with us.

15th Oct, 2009 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Start Dungeons & Dragons Play By Post Board Reviews RPG & Card Board

That could be, but I think most die hard AD&D fans willing to Post will want to stay strictly with that style. By the way do you know the D20 rules as well? Could that also possibly be an option?

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2009 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 Board Post Play Dragons and Dungeons Start

I do not know the D20 rules as of yet but am learning soon. It could be a option once I am comfortable with it.

15th Oct, 2009 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Board Post Play Dragons and Dungeons Start

No rush Dungeon Master, just wanted to know if you had knowledge of it. I think if you get this going you will have a lot of work cut out for you. I'm going to highlight your AD&D Threads with Icons so they are easier to find.

16th Oct, 2009 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

Well I will do my bet to try and play. But yes I think we can help klar by making own rolls any how. I will go look up member wars again ...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Oct, 2009 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Start Dungeons & Dragons Play Post Board - Page 3

Are you going to be posting what are the 3.5 rules or does everyone have to go out and buy a AS&S manual? Might be some coyright issues there, don't know.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2009 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Start Dungeons & Dragons Play Post Board Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

I would have no problem with people rolling their own die. I would eventually want a dice roller imbedded in the threads. But that can wait.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Start Dungeons & Dragons Play By Post Board

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,