Start Dungeons & Dragons Play By Post Board - Page 4 of 6

I would like at least three people playing - Page 4 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 17th Oct, 2009 - 4:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Discussion about starting the Dugeons and Dragons system within this Community. Currently something has been started by KNtoran HERE.
16th Oct, 2009 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Start Dungeons & Dragons Play By Post Board - Page 4

international QUOTE (RPGPundit)
3.5 rules or does everyone have to go out and buy a AS&S manual?

I think you meant the AD&D manual? I will do some research on that and see if they can be posted, I bet there will be restrictions of course. I think what I am also going to do eventually is to modify the current Skin to encompass most of the RPGs that follow the Dark Ages theme. This will do good to for the AD&D section.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2009 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Start Dungeons & Dragons Play By Post Board
A Friend

Board Post Play Dragons and Dungeons Start

Most of the rules in the 3.5 version are the same as the original rules. The biggest difference is that armour class goes up from 10 instead of down. Those who do not have a 3.5 players handbook I will assist you in developing your character. Saving throws are will, fortitude and reflex now.

16th Oct, 2009 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Start Dungeons & Dragons Play By Post Board Reviews RPG & Card Board

JB if you do something like your're like doing in medieval with the posts looking like character sheets then that will be cool. You just make it show D&D stats.

16th Oct, 2009 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Board Post Play Dragons and Dungeons Start

All those goodies can come if there is a need for it in that there are a lot of players involved in the new AD&D Play by Post section, however I still have to finish that for World of Medieval let alone deal with something new.

16th Oct, 2009 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Board Post Play Dragons and Dungeons Start

Pundit started this post so I wonder if he had people already lined up to play in a AD&D setting?

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2009 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I think he is very interested in it. What about you play? I think when you first joined you were looking for that?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Oct, 2009 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Start Dungeons & Dragons Play Post Board - Page 4

Sure I don't mind, I'd rather we wait til things are ironed out though so there aren't like any changes in the middle of play. how many you looking for before we start?

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2009 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Start Dungeons & Dragons Play Post Board Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 4

I would like at least three people playing at the beginning. I am pretty flexible on some rules.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Start Dungeons & Dragons Play By Post Board

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,