Start Dungeons & Dragons Play By Post Board - Page 5 of 6

Yes I am all set up over there. I just need - Page 5 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 27th Oct, 2009 - 4:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Discussion about starting the Dugeons and Dragons system within this Community. Currently something has been started by KNtoran HERE.
17th Oct, 2009 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

Start Dungeons & Dragons Play By Post Board - Page 5

Well you pretty much have that already but then again I think krakyn is like away for work or something so maybe you only have two so far. You using like a module or like your own adventure?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2009 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Start Dungeons & Dragons Play By Post Board
A Friend

Board Post Play Dragons and Dungeons Start

I create my own adventures. I find Modulars are not very flexible. I have a very nice world all mapped out and getting more details as play goes on.

17th Oct, 2009 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Start Dungeons & Dragons Play By Post Board Reviews RPG & Card Board

Oh cool, I will look forward to like seeing your style of dungeon mastering in your world.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2009 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 5 Board Post Play Dragons and Dungeons Start

Well to let you know a little about my DM experience. I started out playing AD&D back in 1981. After about two years as a player I became a DM and started to develop my own worlds. The first two were pretty basic but this new world I have been working on for the past thirteen years. I have a friend who I played with back in 1981 and a fellow DM play in this world to help me get it set up more. I still get together with him to play some of my characters and for him to play some of his. I have played the original AD&D, 2nd edition and now 3.5 edition.

19th Oct, 2009 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Board Post Play Dragons and Dungeons Start

Instead of going through all the work of creating a Skin and Board what I have done is to enhance the Medieval Skin to be a all-purpose RPG Skin. I have also changed the Member Wars menu with a column just for links to the AD&D Threads. I will also enhance the Threads themselves with similar icons.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2009 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thank you JB the help your providing will help this all take off. I just need people to summit Characters now so we can get it off the ground.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Oct, 2009 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Start Dungeons & Dragons Play Post Board - Page 5

So you're ready for us to do that now or were you waiting to have it all done at once? I'll look at what you have there and see how I can get in on the action.

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2009 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Start Dungeons & Dragons Play Post Board Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 5

Yes I am all set up over there. I just need others to come over and post their characters so I can approve them. Once that is done we can start playing.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Start Dungeons & Dragons Play By Post Board

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,