Start Dungeons & Dragons Play By Post Board - Page 2 of 6

Yeah that can work. I understand you can't - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 15th Oct, 2009 - 5:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Discussion about starting the Dugeons and Dragons system within this Community. Currently something has been started by KNtoran HERE.
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2009 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Start Dungeons & Dragons Play By Post Board
A Friend

Start Dungeons & Dragons Play By Post Board - Page 2

Ok I will get it set up in the Member wars area and see what kind of response it pulls in. I will make sure the titles are clear to those who are lurking.

Sponsored Links:
14th Oct, 2009 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Board Post Play Dragons and Dungeons Start

I saw you make a good start with Threads. May I suggest the following:

1. For your rules make sure to let player's know what you will and will not do, how often you expect turn around in the game, etc. How many players you are looking for before you will start.

2. For each of the Threads you started you may want to show examples. Like an example of a character created.

How will you be handling rolls and stuff, will you be doing it for the players, asking the players to tell you what you got or do you need something automated later?

How will you be buying equipment, keeping track of cost, and whatever else? Those are just off the top of my head that players may want to know.

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2009 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Start Dungeons & Dragons Play By Post Board Reviews RPG & Card Board

For the dice I was going to get with you to add a dice program that will randomly roll a die. I will start to put some examples in there as I have a bit more time today. As far as money and equipment I will let the characters know what their starting gold is. This will help them purchase the many items that are in the AD&D world.

15th Oct, 2009 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Board Post Play Dragons and Dungeons Start

Hey Kntoran is really kicking this thing off, that's good. Maybe Jb can create dice within the same dice roll system he has here.

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2009 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Board Post Play Dragons and Dungeons Start

Yes I am hoping that this can help this site take off for those who like to play a play by post game.

15th Oct, 2009 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

I think to really make things happen it needs its own forum and maybe a skin that fits it too so people will really feel like they're in AD&D.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Oct, 2009 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Start Dungeons & Dragons Play Post Board - Page 2

What I can do is make some preset rolls and then you just link to those rolls. For instance: 1D4, 1D6, 1D8, 1D10, etc. You just tell me what you need and I will put the prefix "AD&D" and you can go from there.

Concerning the separate Board, like I said I will make all the necessary so long as there are people here to participate.

15th Oct, 2009 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Start Dungeons & Dragons Play Post Board Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

Yeah that can work. I understand you can't make everything at once since no one is here yet, but I bet when people start knowing we are doing AD&D here it will so get ready JB!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Start Dungeons & Dragons Play By Post Board

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,