Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post - Page 18 of 112

The GM for this probably will not be here - Page 18 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Jan, 2010 - 3:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 112 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...Latest (112) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons - Only Mature Minded Players who intend on being regular participants should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
30th Jan, 2010 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post - Page 18

Would it be too much to ask for you to be another class? Like a bard (the most helpful at this time), a wizard (for more arcane help), a monk (to add a bit of variety to our close combat fighters), a paladin (for a mix of fighting and holy powers), a druid (for a bit of nature's fury), or even another cleric (for more divine power)?
The reason is because we already have about 2 rangers, 2 rogues, 3 fighters, 2 sorcerers, and 1 cleric.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 30th Jan, 2010 - 3:23pm

Sponsored Links:
30th Jan, 2010 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

The Dice Master says...

Although it is fine to suggest what the Party may need I think you should give Players freedom to do as they please since if they feel pressured to create a Character not to their liking when they have just joined then they may not be as enthused about the game.

30th Jan, 2010 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Sorry JB, I didn't mean anything negative, I was just trying to ask if he would be willing to consider another option.

30th Jan, 2010 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 18 Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

The Dice Master says...

I know, but I also notice you do it with most everyone that has joined and creates a Character, just let them be what they want to be. If you end up with 10 Rangers or 10 Magic Users then it makes for a unique Scenario. Keep in mind it does take up a good portion of time to create Character, Post it here and so forth. The time it will take to then go and create another Character could be better spent checking out the Threads, getting used to the site, etc.

30th Jan, 2010 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

I understand and will not do it any more, but how about a way of telling them what we already have, like a thread showing all active members and their classes?

30th Jan, 2010 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post

The Dice Master says...

That's easy, keep track of the Intros in the Welcome Board by subscribing to the Board, when you see someone has signed up for AD&D specifically you can suggest it there to them while it is still early.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2010 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters Play Post - Page 18

I'll give some consideration to a different character. I chose this one based on a OC from a campaign I played in back in university and I liked Him alot. I'm not sure what the GM allows I've liked experimenting with the "total Arcana" rule book. As well, if that is viable then I may be a sorceror with an animal companion, or some other alternate version of the original classes as per the total arcana book.

31st Jan, 2010 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters Play Post D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 18

The Dice Master says...

The GM for this probably will not be here until Monday so you do have time if you wish to change, however for whether he allows any special rules you may want to ask him in the AD&D Questions Thread.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.