Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post - Page 32 of 112

Scriptwizard - I know you have two major domains - Page 32 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Aug, 2010 - 11:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 112 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36  ...Latest (112) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons - Only Mature Minded Players who intend on being regular participants should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2010 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post - Page 32

According to wikipedia: Moradin is the chief deity in the dwarven pantheon in the Dungeons & Dragons game and is a member of the default D&D pantheon. Moradin's domains are Creation, Earth, Good, Law, and Protection. His titles include Soul Forger, Dwarffather, the All-Father, and the Creator. He created the first dwarves out of earthen materials and tutored them in dwarven ways.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2010 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post
A Friend

Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

Right, but even that list has Creation in it. Since that is not one of the domains listed on this site, I wasn't sure what to trust.

OK. So I'll stick with Earth and Protection. I assume I post my daily spells in the party thread.

Thans for putting up with me smile.gif

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2010 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Go with the Earth and protection but you need to pick one of those for your bonus spell. You can only major in one domain. You can pick from any the Moradin offers. Choose wisely for that will rule your character as a cleric for his/her life.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2010 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 32 Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

Sheeze, wizards are so much simplier!

OK, so by majoring, you mean the granted power, right? So I can pick earth for my major to be able to turn air/control earth creatures but then pick my single daily bonus spell from either earth or protection, right?

If so, then that is my choice.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2010 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

Your bonus spell comes from the major you choose. If you decide on the sphere of earth then all your bonus spells must come from that sphere.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2010 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Name Clud Asker
Race Human
RaceNum 0
StartingClass 4
Barbarian 0
Bard 0
Cleric 0
Druid 0
Fighter 1
Monk 0
Paladin 0
Ranger 0
Rogue 0
Sorcerer 0
Wizard 0
Alignment 5
Religion 14
Strength 15 15
Dexterity 12 12
Constitution 13 13
Intelligence 11 11
Wisdom 11 11
Charisma 6 6
Money 0.8999999999999986
BaseAttackBonus 1
FortitudeSave 2
WillSave 0
ReflexSave 0
HitPoints 14
ArmourBonus 4
ArmourIndex 70
ShieldIndex 78
Skill 2 2
Skill 12 2
Skill 13 2
Skill 36 1
Feat 4 1
Feat 5 1
Feat 6 2
Feat 14 1
Feat 64 1
Feat 84 1
Feat 87 1
Feat 98 1
Feat 99 1
EQ 25 1
EQ 26 1
EQ 29 1
EQ 70 1
EQ 78 1
EQ 87 2
EQ 97 1
EQ 106 1
EQ 108 1
EQ 183 1
EQ 191 1
Language 4
NOTES

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2010 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters Play Post - Page 32

I'll choose Protection as my major.

So, if I've understood you right, Nei has chosen two domains, Earth and Protection.
Since Protection is his major, he gets the special power of the Protection domain, and he gets one bonus spell per spell level from the Protection domain. For his regular spells (and wisdom bonus spells), he can choose to fill those slots with standard cleric spells, spells from the protection domain, and spells from the earth domain.

So, as a 1st level cleric I get:
1 1st level spell from: cleric spells, Earth, Protection
3 1st level bonus spells (from wisdom): cleric spells, Earth, Protection
1 1st level domain spell: Protection

Right?

I'm sorry for being so dense, but the text here has contributed to my confusion.
Source 8

international QUOTE
"When a cleric prepares a spell in a domain spell slot, it must come from one of his two domains (see Deities, Domains, and Domain Spells, below)."

and

international QUOTE
"Each domain gives the cleric access to a domain spell at each spell level he can cast, from 1st on up, as well as a granted power. The cleric gets the granted powers of both the domains selected.

With access to two domain spells at a given spell level, a cleric prepares one or the other each day in his domain spell slot. If a domain spell is not on the cleric spell list, a cleric can prepare it only in his domain spell slot.
"

But your campaign works a little differently, right? Hence the major domain.

Thanks for being so understanding.

international QUOTE
Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use the Quote Tags here. When you do not use these tags source material that is not your own may appear to be yours when it is not. The Source of your Quote should also be provided. See our Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2010 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters Play Post D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 32

Scriptwizard - I know you have two major domains as a cleric. You choose one domain spell per level as your bonus spell. I did not read that you could switch back and forth between you two domains each day. Go with what the book says I just did not read it well enough.

Heagar - I can not approve your character as listed here due to the fact that your equipment, feats, skills and other items must be listed like I was looking at your character sheet. Clean it up some and re-post it. Look at other in this thread to see what it should look like. Thanks.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.