Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post - Page 71 of 112

Eye color is a d20 and hair color is a d12. - Page 71 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Oct, 2016 - 2:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

02nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 112 pgs.  67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75  ...Latest (112) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons - Only Mature Minded Players who intend on being regular participants should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2016 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post - Page 71

KNtoran, are you needing more characters? I see a lot of characters listed under your Gm stats. In the event that you are, what classes do you have actively covered? I would want to make a character that brings something useful to the group.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2016 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

Yes I am always looking for more characters. Many of the characters in the list are not active. I have two fighters, two druids, a cleric and a new psionist. So if you wish to create a new character you are more than welcome.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2016 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I have a couple more questions KNtoran. Am I starting at level 1 with this character and any alignments preferred/banned etc? Regardless of alignment I will make a character that works with the group.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2016 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 71 Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

Yes you will be starting out as a first level character. You can be of any alignment I have no restrictions. All first level characters begin at max hit points. All other levels are random rolled with no ones allowed.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2016 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

Ok, here we go. I'm rolling for my abilities now. I'll also roll for eye color, hair color and height and weight all at once. I'll be playing a human female rogue. More details to come.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2016 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Not bad for a SAD character, but there's some weaknesses there. If it makes you feel better, I'm tooling around with a 6 in both strength and charisma. Of course, I'm also brand new and haven't seen conflict yet, so I can't directly vouch for how survivable that is tongue.gif

As for eye and hair color, the Dungeon Master had me roll a d20 and d12 respectively rather than d100s. You'll have to wait for his interpretation of the result, I don't know what chart he's using.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 20th Oct, 2016 - 1:18am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2016 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters Play Post - Page 71

Double roll there somehow. Thanks for your support. Those were some brutal rolls. It adds flavor to the character though. I didn't see what he had you roll for hair etc. Found a chart on another site. Hopefully he is fine with that.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Oct, 2016 - 1:22am

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2016 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters Play Post D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 71

Eye color is a d20 and hair color is a d12. I will need those for your hair and eyes. The rolls are good enough for you to work with. And a Rogue can help the party too. Everything else looks fine so you can introduce yourself in the party thread and your actions in the party leader thread. You are in a village. You have heard of a person in a tavern looking for a group of people to join in heading out to gain riches. You spot this person(Lukas) in a tavern.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.