Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post - Page 85 of 112

I have to roll 1 d6 and two d8? Or do I have - Page 85 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Jul, 2017 - 12:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

04th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 112 pgs.  81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89  ...Latest (112) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons - Only Mature Minded Players who intend on being regular participants should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
29th Jul, 2017 - 12:10am / Post ID: #
OverSeer TheWorthyOne
Wizard Specialized Nec...
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Editing Editing

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post - Page 85

The Cursed One says...

The rolls you asked for are on page 83 to the bottom.

OverSeer is an evil male elf, 23 years of age, who uses his powers of necromancy for nothing but evil. He fells the good and supports the wicked because of his childhood.

As a child, OverSeer was neglected by his family and usually had to beg on the muddy streets for weeks to afford a living off of moldy bread and sewage water. These conditions made OverSeer a heartless Villain who wants nothing more than the death and despair of others, especially the good and the just.

OverSeer, one cold, dark and lonely night, OverSeer met his parents on the floor of a bar knocked out cold and left them and left them for dead. He was later accepted by a wealthy family who had pity on him and gave him a chance.

OverSeer, with the newly found wealth of his foster parents, acquired evil and spiritual books of Necromancy and the Dark Arts. He used this knowledge in the worst way he could, he cast a spell, although simple and found that there was already something inside him, a power waiting to be released and this power made this spell increase ten fold. The neighboring villages also died and the villages after those lost all of their children and after that, all of the crops in the fields of the furthest villages died.

Overwhelmed with this power, OverSeer fell to his knees and rested in that state for a few days, tired and weary from his body exerting so much spiritual power. OverSeer has from then on been dubbed the title of 'Cursed'.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2017 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post
A Friend

Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

Are you sure you want to play a evil aligned character when you will be interacting with neutral and good player characters?

As far as your rolls. You are over height and over weight as a male elf you need to roll a d6 for your weight as you are just slightly over normal weight and you need to roll 2 d8 for your height adjustment. You have amber hair and Grey eyes. Your starting gold to buy weapons, armor and equipment is 140 gold.

29th Jul, 2017 - 12:25am / Post ID: #
OverSeer TheWorthyOne
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Editing Editing

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Cursed One says...

So I need to reroll or the rolls are already set? And If they are already set, is there a way to change them? I don't like being a bit fat..

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2017 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 85 Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

Sounds interesting, but ultimately you need to be able to work with the group. I think every PC could work with someone that is evil in a relatively quiet way, but you'll soon make enemies of us if there's villages being slaughtered.

That could be interesting in its own right, but Overseer wouldn't last long as a level 1 character vs a bunch of level 4-5s. Leads to a rather swift and boring story.

Suggested alternate, build towards that climax. For instance, perhaps you just started learning with your foster parents. It will take time to learn enough for town destroying levels of magic in any case.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 29th Jul, 2017 - 12:41am

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2017 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

No the rolls are random there for set. You are not necessarily fat if you are taller.

29th Jul, 2017 - 12:39am / Post ID: #
OverSeer TheWorthyOne
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Editing Editing

The Cursed One says...

Ok, I think I have a solution to both those issues:

1. OverSeer Bumps into the group while they are questing and the group slowly grows on him and softens him up a bit, but he is still the kind of dark-ish side of the group? (I can be quite lenient to how evil OverSeer is)
2. OverSeer's hidden power can add modifiers to his power until he loses touch with this for a while (When my actual level catches up with the group) and may return far down the line if you choose to allow that to happen smile.gif So he will be not overpowered but not a drag along of the team.

3. Edit: I could also trick the group, but ahead will be spoilers> I trick the group into believing that I am their friend and when they trust me enough, I steal some precious artifact for their main quest and I become their main enemy. This can go many ways e.g: You can fell me or trust me and so on.<

Also: The village destroying magic was a one off to express the levels of power and type of power I wish to achieve.

Reconcile Edited: Overseer on 29th Jul, 2017 - 12:46am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2017 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters Play Post - Page 85

You can go with any one of those three or all three but you still need to roll the d6 and the 2d8.

29th Jul, 2017 - 12:53am / Post ID: #
OverSeer TheWorthyOne
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Editing Editing

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters Play Post D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 85

The Cursed One says...

I have to roll 1 d6 and two d8? Or do I have to roll d6 and 2d8? I'm a bit confused with the terms sorry.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.