Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post - Page 87 of 112

Elf can work, but there are a lot of different - Page 87 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Jul, 2017 - 2:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 112 pgs.  83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91  ...Latest (112) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons - Only Mature Minded Players who intend on being regular participants should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2017 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post - Page 87

Ok final rolls indicate that you are 5' 10" in height and weigh 104 lbs. So not too bad. Add these to your character description.

Sponsored Links:
29th Jul, 2017 - 1:51am / Post ID: #
OverSeer TheWorthyOne
Wizard Specialized Nec...
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Editing Editing

Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

The Cursed One says...

Wizard, I play Dungeons & Dragons online and I understand to some extent the mechanics, also I usually choose the most difficult classes (Laugh) It's just part of me now, I suppose.
Edit: How exactly do I add them to my character's stats?

Reconcile Edited: Overseer on 29th Jul, 2017 - 2:05am

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2017 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post Archive Pathfinder / D&D

To the right you wil see your character sheet open that and select edit character at the top. From there you can edit your character. Once you are done with your character let me know. I will then look at it and either approve it for play or tell you what needs to be fixed.

29th Jul, 2017 - 2:16am / Post ID: #
OverSeer TheWorthyOne
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Editing Editing

Page 87 Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

The Cursed One says...

It says that You need to switch my character to editing mode so I can update it.

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2017 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

It is set to editing mode so you can get it finished now. I forgot about that part *smile*.

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2017 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Right then Overseer, ability assignment would be next.

As a Wizard, Intelligence is your most important stat. One of your 17s go here.

After Int, I would suggest either Dexterity or Constitution. Dexterity will help you avoid getting hit, Con will get you more health and help you focus on spells in a clinch. Put your a 17 in the one you want to focus on, and a 15 in the other.

The last three would be Wisdom,Charisma, and Strength. I'd suggest 15,8, and 7 in that order.

Once that's settled, then comes Race:
-Human is the default go to, and it is a good option. An extra feat and extra skill points is something every build can benefit from.
-Gnomes work well, they get a boost to constitution and some extra spells, also being small is generally a good thing for a mage.
-Strongheart Halflings are quite nice as well. Extra feat, small size and a bonus to saves

Other races exist of course, and I would say that anything without level adjustment or an intelligence penalty would work fine, but those would be my first suggestions.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 29th Jul, 2017 - 2:24am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Jul, 2017 - 2:28am / Post ID: #
OverSeer TheWorthyOne
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Editing Editing

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters Play Post - Page 87

The Cursed One says...

How about If I chose an elf? And is it ok if I just sum up all of my stats and say them here? It would make It a lot easier so I could Just Copy and Paste It instead of going back and forth smile.gif.

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2017 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters Play Post D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 87

Elf can work, but there are a lot of different kinds.

High Elf is the default, its probably what you get if you just search for any old kind of 3.5e elf. It is okay for wizards, but not great.
I'd suggest looking at a Sun Elf, or a Grey Elf. Both bring an intelligence bonus to the table, which you rather want.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.