Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post - Page 10 of 112

Character: Lucaset ST: 7 DE: 14 CO: 14 IN: - Page 10 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Jan, 2010 - 10:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 112 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (112) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons - Only Mature Minded Players who intend on being regular participants should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2009 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post - Page 10

Thats what I thought to when I first read it.
Scale mail, doesn't grant a plus 3 to dex. The way it works is scale mail allows a dex modifeir of plus three. Example.

Your dex modiefier is a 2, you where the scale mail it remains a two.
Dex modifier of 4, you put on scale mail and it's reduced to a 3 for the purposes of armor.

Sponsored Links:
24th Dec, 2009 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

I have just come to realize proficiency in the bastard sword will cost me a feat slot. Thus I have removed my weapon focus on bastard sword and traded it with exotic weapon proficiency of the bastard sword. I reduced my melee att. Bonus to this and hope this is not to mutch of a problem. Sorry for this mistake I did not realize bastard swords needed a weapon proficiency of thier own when picking my weapon.

Also I have assumed my bow from the orcs is a shortbow if it is not please let me know.

Rather off topic, but...
With scale mail and a tower shield my ac will be 20. Also tower shields can grant cover. If I get breast plate(200gp) it will be 21. Oliron looks forward to having that kind of equiptment be magical granting further ac bonuses. Possibly having a ring of protection or two as well.

Oliron looks to the sky as he imagines a +30 ac. He sighs . . . cool.gif

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 24th Dec, 2009 - 3:14pm

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2009 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Well, Oliron. My plan is based on the assumption that we will find a camp with at least 100 orc in it. If that is the case then we will have over 2000 gold to split between the 9 of us. Thats 222 Gold peices apiece not counting the loot from the bodies. That should be a good start towards your ac of 30 I think laugh.gif

28th Dec, 2009 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

Being a wizard is tuff in the way that, you have to think outside the box yet, your constantly kept inside of it by the GM. It is your job as a wizard to think of creative ways to use your spells, that is the way the class is designed. Don't get frustrated when things do not work out as planned.

When playing Hackmaster (a game that makes you roll to see what spells you have) I rolled the grease spell for one of my spells. At once I thought "O great grease spell, how useless". Then once I was forced to use the spell I quickly realized how useful it was. I saved my party about four times with it.

One particular time we were being charmed by group of harpies from above. They were positioned on a sheer cliff about 150' up. Our party started to climb up twards the harpies, I cast grease on the cliff face. Thus making sure the party members could not climb the cliff and fall to thier deaths after failing thier climb rolls 50 feet up or so.

Long story short don't count yourself out because your spell didn't work as planned one time.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2009 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

Badbyrd your evil cleric is approved and accepted. I will get you your spheres of influence here soon. I have to look them up.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2010 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Player David
Name Plimsole Riverwatch
Race Elf
RaceNum 1
StartingClass 7
Barbarian 0
Bard 0
Cleric 0
Druid 0
Fighter 0
Monk 0
Paladin 0
Ranger 1
Rogue 0
Sorcerer 0
Wizard 0
Alignment 1
Religion 2
Strength 16 16
Dexterity 18 18
Constitution 12 12
Intelligence 14 14
Wisdom 14 14
Charisma 15 15
Money 1.399999999999995
BaseAttackBonus 1
FortitudeSave 2
WillSave 0
ReflexSave 2
HitPoints 8
ArmourBonus 0
ArmourIndex -1
ShieldIndex -1
Skill 3 1
Skill 7 2
Skill 12 1
Skill 13 4
Skill 15 2
Skill 21 1
Skill 22 1
Skill 23 1
Skill 24 2
Skill 25 1
Skill 33 4
Skill 37 2
Skill 39 2
Skill 40 2
Skill 44 2
Feat 3 1
Feat 4 1
Feat 64 1
Feat 84 1
Feat 87 1
EQ 0 2
EQ 1 1
EQ 29 1
EQ 32 1
EQ 49 1
EQ 50 4
EQ 68 1
EQ 80 1
EQ 87 1
EQ 92 1
EQ 97 1
EQ 98 1
EQ 107 1
EQ 108 1
EQ 120 1
EQ 122 1
EQ 129 1
EQ 130 1
EQ 132 2
EQ 133 1
EQ 134 2
EQ 138 1
EQ 189 2
Language 4
Language 8
Language 10
Language 16
NOTES

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Jan, 2010 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters Play Post - Page 10

The Dice Master says...

You are posting the wrong character stats here, that is supposed to be what you keep for yourself to update your character via the generator. Look through the pages and you will see how people posted their character in this Thread. Here re some tips:

1. Select your level as 1
2. Select your class
3. Then press 'Save Character'
4. On the following page you will be shown a box with stats, whatever is in that box you save in Notepad on your desktop for further reference.

On the generator you will see the appropriate link / button which shows an overview of your character.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2010 - 10:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters Play Post D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 10

Character: Lucaset

ST: 7
DE: 14
CO: 14
IN: 12
WI: 14
CH: 10

If you need anything else, let me know.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.