Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post - Page 100 of 112

Eight points? What eight points are you talking - Page 100 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Feb, 2018 - 7:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 112 pgs.  96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104  ...Latest (112) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons - Only Mature Minded Players who intend on being regular participants should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post - Page 100

Seriously, click on the link posted in my last post, I took a picture of exactly what it should look like for this particular use.

On each row of the dice roller there are five boxes and pull down menus, in order of appearance they:
-Describe the die roll
-Determine whether or not the die roll starts at 1 or a higher number (Pretty much never used in this game)
-set the size of the die, a D6 indicates a standard six sided die
-set any modifiers, numbers added or subtracted to the roll (Leave it blank for now, but it will be often used later on)
-set how many times the die should be rolled.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

Ok here are the dice stats for sky hope they cone out well and this is complicated but fun.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Well congratulations, that's an excellent start there, can't do any better than that. You'd drop the lowest number, in this case the 2, and add up the other three for a total of 18. That 18 can then be assigned to one of your character's ability scores.

Need a few more rolls to complete the set though. Try rolling all five of the other stats at once. Each one needs to go on a different row.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 24th Feb, 2018 - 4:51pm

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 100 Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

Here's hoping things go as well as roll one keeping my fingers crossed crosses fingers.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

All righty then, you did quite well there, two unusually high rolls and only one below 10.

So, you have an 18,17,15,13,11,8, these can be applied to any ability score you want, but which ones are a good match depends in large part on your class and what kind of weapons you wish to wield.

It sounds like Kn is going to make a custom race for you, so we can probably forget about needing to use Totemist for the natural attacks and pick another class (Unless you liked the concept)

So, what kind of things do you see your character doing? It sounds to me like you're wanting something rather in tune with nature.

Ranger and Druid would be the obvious choices in that regard. Both have a little bit of nature magic on hand, but while the former focuses more on hunting and martial ability, the latter focuses on said magic.

But those are not the only two choices. A swordsage could make for an excellent forest hunter for instance, as could a barbarian. Neither get nature magic, but that doesn't stop them from being good at surviving in nature without such things.

Since you're new to this, you might also consider sticking with the simplest class in the game, the fighter. It doesn't get much in the way of features or options, save for a bunch of extra combat feats. So perhaps a little bland, but generally easier to remember.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You did well on the rolls
Now do 5d4s to get starting money
I need one d20
I need one d12
I need two d100s

Then we will get your character going more yes it will be a custom race.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters Play Post - Page 100

Ok thanks and as for class I'm more of a rouge character in any Role-playing Game game I've played I use speed to my advantage and I got 8 points I don't know what to do with what would you recommend I use them for ad as fort the nature thing it's goes with his backstory and personality as a reason he is a loner but also really kind and loyal in a way.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters Play Post D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 100

Eight points? What eight points are you talking about? There is no extra points when rolling for stats. You roll 4d6 and take away the lowest die to get a number from 3-18 The extra die you discard are not extra points.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.