Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post - Page 101 of 112

Ok and thankyou for all your patience's - Page 101 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Feb, 2018 - 8:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 112 pgs.  97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105  ...Latest (112) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons - Only Mature Minded Players who intend on being regular participants should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post - Page 101

Oh so the 11 and 8 I had are not used and discarded and I keep the 18 17 15 and 13.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

You use all six rolls place one in each of Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom and Charisma. Six slots six scores.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Oh my bad there and damn that's a tough choice also what does my new rolls mean.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 101 Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

Most of the stats are self explanatory, which of them are most important varies depending on your class. It sounds like Dexterity will probably end up being your top priority.

Incidentally, the class you are thinking of is spelled Rogue. Rouge is a type of makeup.

Rogue is a possibility, they mainly focus around sneaking, spying, and hitting an enemy's weakspots.

If you meant using speed as an advantage literally, there is also the Scout. They're similar to rogues in some respects, but instead of sneaking, they're all about staying on the move and highly mobile

Swordsage (A versatile martial master), Monk (Unarmored martial artist), and I think a few others also have bonuses to speed that can be enjoyed to good effect.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

Thanks and I will stick with rogue though scout is appealing the opportunity's of later on using flight to spy or ambush is to hard to resist and I was serious I did my money rolls that KN asked me to do but don't know how to read the results.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ok your fur /hair will be grey Your eyes are mis matched so roll two more D20s you have 90 gold to spend on supplies. You are of average height and a little over average weight. I will get you those numbers soon as I complete your race. Mainly you are a humanoid of medium to large sized. You have hands but you look like a wolf and horse cross bred. You stand 6' 4" in height and weigh about 240 pounds.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters Play Post - Page 101

Okay, so Rogue it is.

My suggestion on stat priority: Dexterity>Int>Con>Charisma>Wisdom>Strength

If not particularly concerned with social skills, you can probably drop Charisma down below Wisdom.

Kn, what kind of racial stat modifiers are you thinking of?

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters Play Post D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 101

Ok and thankyou for all your patience's while I work out making sky and for all help as for mods I would mostly be hearing and smell not sure about the wings and KN I will need to edit my description of his quickly to grey for his fur instead of the reddish brown I put.

Reconcile Edited: redsopine on 24th Feb, 2018 - 8:07pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.