Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post - Page 107 of 112

Looking much better. A silver weapon is more - Page 107 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Feb, 2018 - 10:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 112 pgs.  103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111  ...Latest (112) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons - Only Mature Minded Players who intend on being regular participants should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2018 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post - Page 107

None that makes a lot of sense but I would want to ask does attacking a specified area with a particular attack cause a instant kill if for say I used bare hands to grab a opponent's arm and neck and bit it out would that ne a instant kill from blood loss?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2018 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

Generally speaking, no. Okay, let me put it this way. HP is a bit of an abstract concept, it isn't how much blood you have to lose or anything like that. It is more a matter of luck, stamina, and other things that enable you to turn aside what might have been a vital blow. You aren't really making deep wounds until the last of their HP is almost gone. Before then its mostly bruises and shallow cuts and wrenched limbs, that sort of thing.

So, say you try to bite out someone's neck and deal 3 damage. If that 3 damage doesn't deplete the last of their HP, then you didn't bite the jugular. Maybe the bite wasn't deep enough, or you bit something else, or he managed to wrench his arm free and push you away at the last moment. Point is, you've weakened him, but not killed him.

Of course, if your attack does deplete the last of their HP, then generally speaking, you can describe the kill move however you wish.

In regards to the stuff in my last post, what do you need me to reexplain?

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2018 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Auto correct changed now to none for some reason also could you give my card a look over I think its all done now.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2018 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 107 Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

Take a look at other character sheets and see how they are laid out and listed. Then see about making yours look a bit better. In your combat area you should have your Hit points, your ACs, And such as pluses to hit and damage. Much of what you have is scattered about and hard to read.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2018 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

And that is still looking over complicated in a way you all know how to read the stats that way but I can barely get them and while mine in scattered I understand it and I'm not sure how to translate it to how you all read them.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2018 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

When typing use your enter or return key so it looks like this
Strength # dexterity #
Constitution #
Intelligence #
Wisdom #
Charisma #

Feat 1
Feat 2
Feat 3

Skill skill
Race?
Height?
Weight?
Eyes?
Hair?
Age?
Many things look better is you spread them out a bit.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2018 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters Play Post - Page 107

Oh * Facepaws* I won't lie I literally thought you meant how the HP and AC stuff is set up was how it was ment to look just in a straight lone I can do. Done it as you showed.

Reconcile Edited: redsopine on 25th Feb, 2018 - 9:56pm

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2018 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters Play Post D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 107

Looking much better. A silver weapon is more than you can afford now and still buy other items. I have no issues with the home made sling.

Now with three feats you normally only get one. If you want those three you have to take a couple of random rolled flaws.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.