Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post - Page 108 of 112

Its not for battle just for character interactions - Page 108 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Feb, 2018 - 1:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 112 pgs.  104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons - Only Mature Minded Players who intend on being regular participants should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2018 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post - Page 108

Kn I mentioned the flaws were needed, apparently that tidbit was forgotten. Usually though the flaws are picked rather than random rolled. Just thought I'd mention it, if random is your preference…

P.S. Silver dagger is just 22 gold. He has the room for it, though its a little tight.

Red, You need to list your AC totals in the combat info box. For you, I believe that would be, AC:20, Touch AC: 17, flatfooted AC: 13

You can probably leave off how much damage fists do, you won't be using them very often, and that's the same damage everyone's fists do unless they're a monk or monklike class.

Details on the bite and healing can probably go down in your stats section.

You still haven't put descriptions in for the feats or listed the total skill mods.

Also, Deft Fighter is actually called Deft Defense (Though it is from a sourcebook called Deft Fighter).

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2018 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

Can I have random flaws and I will edit my stats to be more streamlined but I must ask I'm sure in reading sky's history you have seen he looks after a wolf pup is that ok I just see it as a way to throw a twist into things along with random help I mean a wolf pup biting your ankles would be distracting to most low LV and unarmored foes as well as a flaw for sky getting distracted by the pup in combat trying to protect it. Also can I get a link that describes my.skills and feats in detail.

Reconcile Edited: redsopine on 25th Feb, 2018 - 11:54pm

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2018 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Are you sure about randomizing flaws rather than picking? Some are more problematic than others.

In any case, this is the fullest list of flaws I know of. Source 5s

The easiest way to have something like a wolf pup that I can think of would simply be to buy a dog. They're listed among the mounts for 25 gp, as an option for small characters to ride. But there's no reason I know that you can't just keep one as a pet.

Skills, feats, classes, rules, if you want details, this is one of the better sources out there: Source 4s.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 26th Feb, 2018 - 12:05am

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2018 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 108 Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

I know just means I will have to change my backstory quite a bit now along with motivation for sky since in earnest he took the pup from a slaughtered den that has the same markings as what happened to his mother creating a bond for them both along with softening him from hostile to everyone to being more gentle besides it would.be fun when not in danger to see antics of a lil pup running around playfully.

Reconcile Edited: redsopine on 26th Feb, 2018 - 12:14am

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2018 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

Don't misunderstand, you can still call/describe it as a wolf pup, even if using the stats for a dog.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2018 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ok but again how could I have them if I need to buy and the bit. I got is finding them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2018 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters Play Post - Page 108

I have no issue with the wolf pup being with you. Just do not expect it to be in battle or it will be killed easily but that is your choice.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2018 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters Play Post D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 108

Its not for battle just for character interactions and a bit of cuteness if things get to intense at times and I got descriptions down on the ones I could and in terms of flaws a simple one overprotective off the pup when it runs off (Still outside combat but he could run into a trap chasing them).

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.