Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post - Page 109 of 112

Take the time you need to make your character - Page 109 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Feb, 2018 - 11:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 112 pgs.  105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons - Only Mature Minded Players who intend on being regular participants should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2018 - 10:45am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post - Page 109

So erm am I now within acceptable parameters to join now and I did a dice roll for random flaws if someone could check that.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2018 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

Er hello is anyone here I don't mean to be a bother but I really want to finish making [Sky] or to use him if I can.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2018 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post Archive Pathfinder / D&D

IF you wish to have more than one feat you need to have some flaws I only see one feat now? IF you wish to pick your flaws you can I do not mind that if you are unsure just do a random roll. Either way works. You get that done and your character will be ready.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2018 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 109 Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

Sorry for the delay, been a bit busy.

Combat info:
-"AC:20+1", the +1 is that natural armor AC bonus right? That bonus is already included in the 20, you don't need to list it like that.
-Still need to list Initiative and Saves. In your case, that would be Initiative:4, Fortitude:+2, Reflex:+6, Will:+0

Equipment: you may wish to list the important equipment effects. Let me know if you need me to explain what this stuff means again.
-Leather Armor: +2 AC, -0 ACP
-Rapier: 1d6 piercing, 18-20 x2 critical
-Dagger: 1d4 piercing, 19-20 x2 critical
-Shortbow: 1d6 piercing, 20 x3 critical, 60 foot range increment

(Note on the shortbow, you can fire out to as much as 10 times the listed range increment, so a max range of 600 feet in this case. However, each range increment beyond the first imposes a cumulative -2 penalty to hit. So if trying to shoot someone 160 feet away, you'd be doing so at a -4 penalty)

The stats section is a mess, it looks like you tried to copy a bunch of data into there, and you still don't have skill totals up. Try deleting most of that and listing the skills like this. The syntax there is simply: Skill (Associated ability score) purchased skill ranks (Final skill modifier)
Climb (Strength) 2 (+1)
Disable Device (Dexterity) 4 (+8)
Escape Artist (Dexterity) 2 (+6)
Hide (Dexterity) 4 (+8)
Knowledge Arcana (Int) 1 (+4)
Knowledge Nature (Int) 1 (+4)
Knowledge Religion (Int) 1 (+4)
Listen (Wisdom) 4 (+4)
Move Silently (Dexterity) 4 (+8)
Open Lock (Dexterity) 4 (+8)
Ride (Strength) 2 (+1)
Search (Int) 4 (+7)
Spot (Wisdom) 4 (+4)
Use Magic Device (Charisma) 4 (+5)
After that, just post a link to the page with the skill descriptions. It will be easier to look things up there than trying to copy everything to your character sheet.

P.S. I really do suggest picking flaws rather than random roll, some will fit, some won't. Kn, if he does pick random, he did already roll 2 d20s for that purpose, I don't know what a 13 or a 6 correspond to if anything, but…

P.P.S. You've got a response waiting in the other chargen thread.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 27th Feb, 2018 - 1:09am

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2018 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

I will take either one pick or random roll but he needs to list them otherwise extra feats will be ignored.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2018 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ok still having trouble so would it be ok if my friend's that play Dungeons & Dragons help me finish this up.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2018 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters Play Post - Page 109

I don't see why not. Bear in mind that they may be familiar with a different edition of the game, though they might be able to help even if that is the case.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2018 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters Play Post D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 109

Take the time you need to make your character sheet looking better. You almost have this and once you do I will get you into the game as the next part is about to start. Good luck on getting it all cleaned up.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.