Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 26 of 449

I thought that was changed to yards like the - Page 26 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Oct, 2010 - 9:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 449 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2010 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 26

I need a post from someone as party leader for this to go forward. I hope that someone steps up and lets me know what your next actions will be.

Sponsored Links:
6th Oct, 2010 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ooc: Sorry I stepped out for a few. I still am limited to the Wii but I'll do my best.

Oliron uses his oils, attempting to start a forest fire / fire wall.
Using a couple of wagons to block the road north, while simultaneously starting similar oil fires in the forest to their left and right flank.

Meanwhile Eth will move a short / safe distance south down the road. She will cast obscuring mist to hide the caravan / parties further advancement south, then quickly rejoin us. Rentok and I will be in front, we will all be using the caravan as cover to the best of our ability.

In short, we are all moving south hopefully under cover of the obscuring mist, for now. Fires have been started to stop, slow, or otherwise thwart advancement from any orc units to the north, east, and west.

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2010 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Newcomers were beginning to come to the Village. There was one named Elruadar, an elf; and the other Hudd; a half-elf. They have been waiting for the party to arrive back in the village and are hoping to find some menial jobs to pass their time and gain experience. Once, after chance meeting outside the village tavern, the two meet for first time and decide that they should go around the village looking for work, or anything that comes close to it. Hence, they decided to meet at dawn the next morning near the same village tavern where they first met, not knowing what the future held for them, if it did at all.

16th Oct, 2010 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Page 26 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ok I'm attempting this slightly intoxicated so bare with me but no one was doing any better... And it has been way to long

Nei
I will cast bless. After that, he'll take a pot shot at one of the orcs not in melee with his heavy crossbow +1. If people need heals, he will use the wand. He tries to stay out of melee, but he will not let the tanks get so far away that he cannot heal them in time.

Unmodified D20 rolls: 14, 16, 4, 1, 10, 15
Unmodified D8 rolls: 3, 1, 5, 4, 8, 1,2, 5,4

ryorst
Ryorst moves forward with the others, moving as fast as he can until the bowmen can start firing, at which point he moves forward still, but now he is fighting defensively and firing his crossbow back at them. Upon entering melee range, he switches back to his greataxe, and attacks any enemy within range, not using his move action, but taking 5ft steps onto the squares of those he kills in order to push through and get a chance to rush the archers.

I make some un modified rolls for him
9 20 13 7 15 17

ryorst
Run forward for two rounds to close as much distance as possible, stopping 10 feet away if I get that close, on my final turn I close whatever remaining distance I can with my 50ft movement, full defense for a +4 to AC if I am not within melee attack range, fighting defensively for a +2 to AC and -2 to-hit if I am, if I am within melee range, power attack at full +3. If I get close enough that I can melee on my second turn, then treat it as the final turn as per instructions, and on the next turn use the same strategy, without the power attack. Unmodified d20s: 18, 13 unmodified d12: 8, 2))

[B]Eth casts entangle covering as many as possible then here are some attack rolls with my bow (still get 2 shots with a bow?)
when close enough, will advance behind another for cover,

attack 11, 21(nat)/ 17 3/ 10 20
damage 4, 26,/ 9, 5 / 7, 6

Eth will aim for any spellcasters in sight, then for the archers

Oh oliron is using the trees for cover somewhere along the line

I really cant find the rest of the actions between all the newbs posts and the people arguing or know what weapons people have so herre are some rolls and make do with what you can but we are just charging and attacking with wehat we can as no other options are left nor dose anyone seem to undrstand the distances and layout properly
13 17 6 13 9 17 9 19 5 3 15 13 16

if anyone isnt happy with their actions then repost them yourself.

so whos dead and who's alive?

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2010 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I need to know where Eth is at when she casts the entangle spell and where she is placing the entangle at. This will determine what happens next.

16th Oct, 2010 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Well eth dosent know how far away she is or how far her spell can go or its radius so she wil go as far as it is needed to cover as many people as possible, look it up and let me know.

what ever that is is what she dose.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2010 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 26

Entangle has a range of 400 feet +4- feet per level. with a 40 foot radius of effect. This is why I need to know where she is casting it at.

16th Oct, 2010 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 26

I thought that was changed to yards like the gust of wind spell? Either way I think it will reach its destination, I would like that to behind the nearest threat wich I think is the archers and for it to just catch them and maybe come 5 to 10 foot infront of them.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.