Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 284 of 449

Zork heads to the corridor where light is - Page 284 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Feb, 2017 - 4:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 449 pgs.  280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
16th Feb, 2017 - 1:58am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 284

The Third says...

Zork is surprised by the move and begins looking around for the mage, as soon as he spots him he will move forward again for an attack hoping it does not become a childhood game of 'catch'.

Out of Character: I guess my rolls are still good.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

In Character: Ildrahil sees the mage scrambling and hears what he assumes to be something bad as the words sound arcane. He grabs for the mage and attempts to grapple with him.

Out of Character: If he successfully grapples the mage he will attempt to stab him while also shoving his hand over the mage's mouth.

Out of Character: Okay, that didn't work right. I definitely messed up the rolls. I read start # as number of times to roll. I was trying to roll multiple times as Daishan recommended. Yes, I am under a feeblemind spell right now. How do you want me to fix this?

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 16th Feb, 2017 - 2:45am

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: Ildrahil Do not start the first number on any rolls as anything but a 1. The only exception on this is rolling a d8 for healing then it is a 2-8. Any other rolls with the starting number greater than 1 will be ignored.

16th Feb, 2017 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Page 284 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Krusten looks for the mage in the room, as soon as she spots him she will continue what she started.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

In Character: Ildrahil continues to wrestle with his adversary. He attempts to work him into a hold and see if he can't hurt this man who has put him in this predicament.

Out of Character: The damage is for grapple which is 1d3. I'm using 1d6 so divide the d6 total by two and add 1. I couldn't see another option to roll 1d3.

Out of Character: Grapple damage fixed…

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 16th Feb, 2017 - 8:42pm

16th Feb, 2017 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

The Third says...

Confused Zork says to krusten, "I'm going to check it out, please watch my back". He goes over to the nearest exit to see what is there, if there is nothing unusual he tries the next one.

Zork III Results:
  • Spot, listen on D20 (+1): 5, 18 (2 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Feb, 2017 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 284

The Wild Whisper says...

Seeing Avan down, Albrecht then rushes to him. On the way, Albrecht notices that Avan's cat is down too. Being careful, Albrecht picks up the cat and brings him next to Avan. Albrecht knows from his own connection with Champ and if he heals Avan, he will hill his cat as well. He retrieves the scroll he would have used on Lukas, and starts using it on Avan (And though share spells, his cat). Albrecht casts enough to get Avan to wake up and then asks if he needs help with healing his cat.

Albrecht Results:
  • Albrecht CLW on D8 (+1): 4, 4, 7, 8, 4 (5 rolls)

17th Feb, 2017 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 284

The Third says...

Zork heads to the corridor where light is coming from. He tries to stay near the walls and peeks in first so his whole body isn't shown.

Zork III Results:
  • Spot, listen on D20 (+1): 14, 15 (2 rolls)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.