Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 30 of 449

Thorn rolls a 4 on the dexterity roll. "On - Page 30 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Dec, 2010 - 7:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 449 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
29th Nov, 2010 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 30

OK, some rolls, then.

Move silently: (+2)
12, 18, 18, 20, 11, 7, 13, 5, 20

Spot: (-1)
9, 5, 13, 16, (Nat20)19, 18, 4, 13, 3

Listen: (+5)
20, 8, 13, 21, 12, 18, 10, 16, 8, 14

Sponsored Links:
2nd Dec, 2010 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron jokes, "Maybe we scared all the orcs off."
He rides, keeping an eye out for any monsters.

Rolls for spot:
2d20 +3: 6, 15

Rolls for listen:
2d20 +3: 17, 16

noticing Oliron) studying the ground around him as the party travels Uth decides if he is also in front he better help out

Listen roll (19 +3) = 22
listen (16+3) = 19

spot (6+3) = 9
Spot roll (5+3) = 8

The Bard also keeps his eyes peeled and ears open in case of hidden orcs or other creatures.

Spot : 14 +1 +2 = 17
2 +1 +2= 5
6 +1 +2 = 9

Listen: 12 +1 =13

Ryorst continues on with the others, keeping an eye out for orcs.

Unmodified d20s:
16, 13, 7, 14

Vivora joins in on the look out. She was feeling excited by the others obvious nervousness. The Kinder was hoping that she would see something.

Unmodified d20's:

14, 9, 18, 10

Nei will also keep an eye out.

(unmodified rolls)
Listen: 5
Spot : 4

4th Dec, 2010 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ryorst calls out in orcish at the fleeing figures, acting as if he was a lost traveler with no idea where he was or what was going on. And making clear his orcish descent, playing it up as if he were proud to be part orc, which in a way, he was. He was proud of his blood, but not of what these orcs were doing.

"Hold up! Wait! Come back! I need your help!"

Unmodified d20s for whatever:
9, 20, 5, 18, 19, 2

Oliron:
Spot: rolls already posted
Listen: rolls already posted
Init: 19

Uthet:
Listen: 22, 19
Spot: 8, 9
Initiative: 23 ( if need be)

10th Dec, 2010 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Page 30 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ryorst turns and runs as fast as he can back to camp. Barging out of the treeline he quickly wakes up anyone who is asleep.

"Get up, now. Move. I was spotted by a couple of scouts. We need to be somewhere else. And have your weapons ready, you might need them."

Since he is already prepared to move out, he works to remove any trace of their camping there while the others get ready.

Thorn jumps up and then gathers his gear and makes sure his weapons are ready to use if need be.

He asks "Shall I keep a lookout for any activity?"

Vivora jumped to her feet. "Really?! Are we going to fight some orcs?!" she asks excitedly. "Lead the way!" No longer bored, Vivora is completely alert and ready for action.

Oliron moves quickly to gather his things and prepare to head out.

Once the group is all ready, they head out, continuing down the path at a quick pace.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2010 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I need everyone to roll Spot checks at -2 due to fatigue as you move down the path. Also are you headed North or West?

11th Dec, 2010 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Oliron:
Here it goes: 15

Thorn looks about trying to make out some movement in the woods, his ability to focus is impaired due to his fatigue.

Spot Check 14+1+2-2 = 15

Vivora checks to see if she can see anything, but she doesn't try very hard from being so tired. She is also over-excited an the two don't mix.

Spot: 9+3-1-2=9'

As they move, Ryorst tries his best to keep an eye out.
((Shouldn't whoever has the ring of sustenance still be unfatigued?))

d20-3: 12, 5

Uthet abit fatigued by having to sleep in his first night in this crazy land and obediently follows oiliron or ryost with his long bow at the ready

Spot check 5+3(-2)=6

The group is heading along their originally planned path, toward the Earl's.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2010 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 30

You are correct that the people who have the rings are not fatigued and will not suffer the -2 penalty. smile.gif

15th Dec, 2010 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 30

Thorn rolls a 4 on the dexterity roll.
"On the side trail, I'm thinking that there is no way of knowing that it will lead back to the path we are on. But someone has placed things in path to slow or stop our progress so maybe a ambush is likely."
Thorn rolls a spot check of 11+1+2-2 +12 when looking for an ambush.

Oliron: Dexterity check = 8 (success)

Vivora does her best to get around the caltrops and follow the others down the path. She sees the other path that isn't littered. "I have a feeling that whoever did this is hoping we'll take the alternative route over walking on these. It's probably a trap."
Dexterity = 13 (Just barely made it!)

Uthet: spot was a 6 with a -2, dex check was a 14

Saving throw: 7
Ryorst moves through the caltrops and stones with the others, keeping an eye out for enemies.
((I don't know if I'm going to stay in this campaign much longer. There are just too many house rule substitutions into it, it's like I'm having to learn a whole new ruleset, only the rules change depending on the situation, and there's no way to foresee the changes. It makes me feel like I'm walking on glass.))

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.